Seed szerver Bemutatók PulsedMedia.com

Name: PulsedMedia.com
Speed: 10/10 - 1Gbps
Support: 10/10 - Responses within 12-hours
GUI & Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: 2012 1Gbps Small (450GB)
Price: About $25 a month when paid yearly
Overall Rating: 10/10

It was pretty overwhelming looking around for seedboxes, but I generally saw pretty good things for PulsedMedia so I decided to give them a shot. I paid for a full year since they offer refunds, and in the end saves about $13/month. It was well worth it.

This is a power house. I kicked off a download of a 4.5GB file and it reached speeds of 51MBps (yes, MBps, not Mbps). Took well under a minute for it to finish.

Plus 450GB worth of space means you have an ample amount of wiggle room for stashing your torrents.

Note: I was also able to use the 2012JanT coupon code (which they posted to their Twitter account - @seed_box) to get 20% off the full year saving me about another $60, and bringing the monthly price down to roughly $20 ($250 for the year with the coupon). From the wording in their tweet I think the coupon is meant for 20% off the first month, but it works for the first year too. Moral of the story... watch their twitter account for deals.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Name: PulsedMedia.com
Speed: 10/10 - 1Gbps pics below of highest speeds so far
Support: 10/10 - Setup in <2hr, fast response for tickets
GUI & Speed of GUI: 10/10 very smooth
Package: 2012 1Gbps Small (450GB)
Price: ~$40/month
Overall Rating: 10/10

Quick setup, lighting speeds, awesome box, so far all smooth

http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/675123.jpg
http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/468pulsedmedia_dl.jpg

Warning! This is the worst seedbox provider I've ever known! I purchased one of their 1Gbps Unmetered Seedbox for 19.95 euros/month yesterday. I was so excited! I waited several hours and my SB was still pending. I sent a ticket to the owner (Aleksi U), and I asked him why it is taking so long to setup my SB. He said, "Hi,

Read the delivery ETA clause again - NOT INSTANT.
Your SB will be provisioned with the promised timeframe."

It obviously did say in their website that setup is within 48 hours. But the problem is I really need my seedbox to be setup asap for I have torrents that I need to download/upload. I then sent him another ticket, requesting for my SB to be setup asap. After a few minutes he replied with "**** Delivery Setup within 48 hours *****", then after a few minutes he cancelled my SB, auto-refunded my payment, then deleted my account. What in the world is wrong with PulseMedia staff? I didn't even showed disrespect yet he disrespected me as a customer by doing that. My advice, NEVER deal with these kind of people again and NEVER purchase from them. "ALEKSI U" is very rude and doesn't know how to deal with customers. You suck as well as PulseMedia! :mad-new:

You were refunded exactly for the reason you demanded instant setup when that is not promised, offered, or otherwise communicated to be possible *AFTER MULTIPLE TICKETS OVER THE SAME REQUEST*

So to recap the chain of events:
* You made a few presales tickets with same subject, and am assuming you got a satisfactory answer because of subsequent order
* After order, within couple of hours you made a ticket asking *WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?*, you are told we do not offer instant provisioning
* Couple hours later, you open a new ticket DEMANDING instant setup, where you are told delivery is not promised as instant
* Within couple of minutes your order was cancelled and refunded as you clearly wanted instant service, along with billing profile closed, therefore you are able to instantly choose someone who provides a service to more your liking.

That is not the kind of behavior we want to reinforce: Multiple tickets over same questions, demands of what we do not provide, offer nor promise.

The very thing that you made this posting clearly shows ultimate disrespect of the hard work we do each and every day.
I give you one thing tho, your "tone" was not the worst we see every single day. Some go even as far as threatening legal action for not giving free services (ie. demanding full refund at day 75 of quarterly payment), trying to blackmail for free services (typically DDoS threats) etc ;)

EDIT: I am Aleksi btw, and i'm quite certain very few find me rude here in T-I. Basicly what you are saying is that we are rude scammers, unable to provide quality services, for using our privilege to choose our customers and gave you a prompt FULL refund.
Somehow i find your forum name to be quite fitting on this case too *whistles*

Multiple tickets with the same subject? FYI, it was only "TWO (2)" tickets with the same subject!

Aleksi, I DID NOT demand for an instant setup, I REQUESTED for it. It doesn't mean that I DO NOT want your service because of that, I just want to avail your services as soon as it is possible. I did not threaten you in any way so you made a fool out of yourself by doing what you did. I lost respect of you because of that.

I purchased SB from SeedStuff.ca instead because their "CUSTOMER SERVICE" is one of the best! Yours however is the worst so good luck with all of your future endeavors! :playful: