Speed: 100mbit unmterered
Support: 10/10
GUI: rTorrent / ruTorrent
Speed of GUI: 9/10
Package: Small (115GB/ Approx 250MB RAM/ Max 8 users/
Price: ?9.95
Overall rating: 10/10

From the website:
SSH + SFTP + SCP + FTP access included. Based on OVH/France.
Nice 'Master GUI' with ruTorrent for Torrents, File manager (inc. zip, tar.gz/bz2 archival tools), Quota info, help, IRC etc.

I initially purchased the 2010 1Gbit box from Customseedbox.com but that was a disaster due to Digicube not living upto Customseedbox's or my expectations so I moved to the 2009+ box (Offered by Pulsedmedia) after chatting up with one of the support members on their IRC channel. Same price, same space, just 100mbps completely unmetered. The entire process of moving from 2010 to 2009+ took less than five minutes. I've never seen a more phenomenal support! The support is quick and responsive, and I'm glad to have been dealing with them over their IRC channel itself. Even if the box sucks - the support makes up for the quality of the service! I've logged into the server via SSH several times to find myself to be the only user usually active on the box (may change soon as more and more users are being moved to the 2009+ plans by default).

For the money I'm paying, I'm hard pressed to find a better alternative! Truly the 'best bang for buck'.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
You indeed are a lucky one, I too got a 2010 1Gbit box from Customseedbox.com and have been waiting for about a month to be moved to the 2009+ plan.

These guys are hopeless if you ask me, I got banned from BitMeTV because their client was reporting improper data!

The support is terrible, just to provide A example...i submitted an issue on how my client had crashed..

the reply i got was...

"You can restart it by logging into the server and typing "screen -fa -d -m rtorrent"
We can do this shortly for you"

Now firstly, i was never given any login details, or was told what apps to use, wtf!? basically i was left in the dark with a line to type.

And why am I doing it? They should be supporting me, I was without my box for another 24hrs...its complete BS!

like I said this is just one example...my advice is stay away!

ps. there is a thread on another board which will show you a heap of unsatisfied customers where Thelen (owner of Customseedbox/pulsedmedia) tries to defend his company by blaming others

oh also here is another direct quote from the owner of this company...

"Oh and 9/10 of people that complain seem to be Chinese.. Perhaps I should stop selling to them, will surely reduce the number of headache"

pfft, i cant wait to change!

hi,PWD . when did you pay and when did you get your box? i am waiting for their box almost a month. Could you please PM me the board name. so i could check the reviews and decide whether to refund or not.

Hi,

I am the owner of Pulsed Media, not Thelen. Thelen is aiding me getting Pulsed Media off the ground, as he has been on this business for sometime, while i have vast experience in normal hosting services.

I admit there has been problems, the sheer amount of orders we got in the first few weeks alone was very surprising to us, really surprising. Pulsed Media is new and there is definitely growth pains here, however we've been refunding all unsatisfied customers within the 14 day moneyback guarantee, and aiding as much as we can.

Basicly launch saw almost everything possible go wrong, the 2010 series provider screwed us majorly over AFTER we had ordered even some spare servers from them, they are still refusing to refund us and i might have to take legal action against them for fraud and fraudulent advertising.

Your ban from BitMeTV i have not heard of, we use default rTorrent and ruTorrent. We do have local peering option, which is disabled by default but you may enable it if you wish. The local peering is the only possible thing which could cause such a ban, and on one case with another tracker we suspected it caused a ban, but it turned out to be bug in the tracker (Thelen handled this) and the user was unbanned.

PWD: Sorry i assumed you had basic knowledge of SSH, like majority of seedbox users seems to have basic familiarity using shell. We provide automation as much as we can, but we do expect users to be able to do some basic tasks by themselves, we have noticed that restarting rTorrent is daunting for some people and we are planning on automating that as well, so all you need is to press a button for rTorrent restart.

Tyrophen: We are doing some setups today or tomorrow, if you open up a ticket with us, i can make sure you get yours today. Sounds anyways like i would be setting up your account today.

PWD: If you do the same i can ensure your move to 2009+ as well ASAP.

If there's login details required it's always the users own login details UNLESS otherwise told (almost never different login).

Thank you NuCode. I will summit a ticket and see how it goes.and then i will post a detailed review here,hope Pulsed Media wont let your customer down this time. BTW, i have paid for a whole year, if things go bad i will post here too.