Seed szerver Bemutatók PulsedMedia.com

Name: PulsedMedia.com
Speed: 7/10
Support: 2/10
GUI: 10/10
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: [Starter, 70Gb HDD, Speed limited to 20Mb/s but traffic is unmetered.] 8/10
Price: [7.95 eurous, but not including VAT for those in the UK] 7/10
Overall rating: 5/10

This was my first experience with a seedbox, and I have to say it has been sort of mixed. The set up was quite quick, I ordered late on a Friday night and I think it was activated on Monday, so nothing wrong with the set up speed at all. The speed is limited to 2.5MB/s up and down which is obviously much slower than many seedboxes, but i think that for the price this is far. It is still more than enough to get a very decent ratio on the less competitive trackers. Traffic is also unmetered which is very nice. There are some cool extra features, the interface is extremely easy to use and the desktop app is a nice touch.

My only issue comes from the service. I was so impressed with PM that I decided to upgrade from the starter package on a monthly subscription to the 'small' package on a quarterly subscription. Staff were very helpful in enabling the upgrade option for me, and I upgraded straight away. I was told the upgrade would be processed in a week or so. However, it just never got done. I emailed again and the staff were very polite and assured me that a reminder would be sent. Still no upgrade though. In fact. the promised upgrade never materialised.

I understand that processing an upgrade may well be quite an admin heavy task, so I have no problem with a small delay... but for it to just never happen is no good. Luckily, at this point I had only paid for the upgrade for the weeks I had remaining on the starter package, so I cancelled my subscription and now have a different provider. I am still quite annoyed that I paid for an upgrade that I never received, however the service still hasn't been deactivated so I suppose I got my money's worth in the end.

tl;dr - Good so long as you don't ask anything too complicated of the staff, 5/10.

I agree. Their customer service sucks as well as some staff who runs it.
You only say that because we refunded you after the bunch of tickets.

Fedor: You also get a T-I discount of 5% to 15% from that, so if you paid face value you overpaid :( Coupon codes in our thread. As for your upgrade, i do see a single upgrade which has been sitting longer than couple of days, i'm really sorry for that not getting processed, it apparently got buried during huge peak of orders and no one noticed it still remained not done. There indeed is a ticket for that upgrade but it hasn't been updated in 19days. I just refunded you.

Please also note that afaik others do not provide upgrades AT ALL, and i can understand why - they do take a bit of effort of moving to a new server, transferring data, ensuring even those are transferred which you added after the transfer started, everything works after transfer, marking the old account for closure (as it's no more in the system as supposed to be) etc.
That is also the reason for a period of 1 year we did not simply accept upgrade orders at all - and i'm starting to think we should stop offering upgrade option again.
A single upgrade takes at least 10 times more effort than provisioning a new account manually, there's just so many steps involved with it behind the scenes which you won't see, even when partially automated and they never are something you get to do a bunch at once.

Anyone got any experience with their 2011 Gbps seedboxes ? Im interested in their 215gb 1Gbp/s umetered, but Im not sure what the speeds would be. They say their servers have max 24 users, which seems kind of a lot.
I read reviews here, only minus is the support it seems... I dont give a fuck about support, I just want to have good upload speed, and Im not sure whether this 1gbps shared would be faster than 100mbit dedicated...

Anyone got any experience with their 2011 Gbps seedboxes ? Im interested in their 215gb 1Gbp/s umetered, but Im not sure what the speeds would be. They say their servers have max 24 users, which seems kind of a lot.
I read reviews here, only minus is the support it seems... I dont give a fuck about support, I just want to have good upload speed, and Im not sure whether this 1gbps shared would be faster than 100mbit dedicated...
Looking for the same result whats the ram on the 2011 GBps Seedbox anyway?