Seed szerver Bemutatók PulsedMedia.com

2011 series have rTorrent limits of 250/500/1000 respectively by plan.
2011 is considered a deprecated offering - these were based on multiple NL based providers but these providers all have some serious issues.

Name: http://pulsedmedia.com/
Speed: 8/10
Support: 7/10
GUI: 9/10
Speed of GUI: 9/10
Package: 2011 series SMALL 1gbps 8/10
Price: 18 euros per month, 8/10
Overall rating: 8/10

I've tried 4 providers now, whatbox.ca, dediseedbox.com, yourseedbox.com and I've decided to stay with pulsedmedia, am pretty happy with them. I've noticed they are running Rutorrent 3.3, not 3.4 but thats ok as the added benefits of 3.4 is not major. Pulsed give lots of good features like SSH, SFTP as well as HTTPS. It looks like their 2011 series plans are being phased out because it doesn't perform as well as the 2012 series but the price was more important for me. While Pulsed are not the cheapest, they offered the right things that I wanted (1gbps, 215GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, seedbox located in Netherlands, allow public trackers, SSH, and SCP).

Well i've been with Pulsed Media for over a year now on their 100mbps/115gb "small" plan and i'm overall very happy with their service. I've had a couple of tiny hiccups along the way but they were quickly resolved by staff and the speeds have been great. I'll be staying a customer and hopefully will be upgrading to a larger box when I can afford to.

My box is down as is the website, anyone know what's up?

Edit: Seems to be okay now, phew, that had me worried for a while :)