Seedbox Discussions Just a silly questions about Seedboxes (fixed post) awhile ago this forum had errors

Yes, private trackers give you some SORT OF security, as LA and CSC need quantity, and one can get more of in on public trackers. Though German "letters of love" also come to the private tracker users. Less often, but they are monitored. Basically it depends, whether tracker is well known or not
Well, thx. I haven't cared till yet how exactly they do it since I'm pretty sure they won't catch me anyways.

I see, so go for France? The problem is I don't know how to speak french. Can you help me out?

I was talking to Weaselbuddha regarding the $60 thing. Are you talking about a Dedi as in dedicated seedbox and a VPS?
I'm talking about a dedicated server. A "seedbox" could also be your dedicated server when you have installed Deluge or rutorrent/rtorrent. I always go with dedicated server cuz I had this connection and hardware sharing with other users.

We can go through the basics when ordering if you request it, preferably with TeamViewer and then set everything to english.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Well, thx. I haven't cared till yet how exactly they do it since I'm pretty sure they won't catch me anyways.

I'm talking about a dedicated server. A "seedbox" could also be your dedicated server when you have installed Deluge or rutorrent/rtorrent. I always go with dedicated server cuz I had this connection and hardware sharing with other users.

We can go through the basics when ordering if you request it, preferably with TeamViewer and then set everything to english.
yeah, that's what i'm thinking. remote my access my computer up until the entering the payment details :) per month payment is available right?
btw what's the best OS, fastest OS and lightest OS to use for my future dedicated server?

Yeah but what distro?
This is to each his own, and is not a simple decision

It is wholly dependent on what you want to do, first decide server or desktop - Do you need a GUI?

Second, is there particular software that you want to run that narrows your choice, for example CPanel doesn't run well on Ubuntu. You probably also want to pick a distro that everything you are looking to run has been ported to Centos, Ubuntu. Debian, or Fedora.

Third, across distros core functionality is largely the same, the big differences are in system administration. What are you most familiar with?

Fourth, 32 or 64bit? Most modern servers support either, 64 bit has performance advantages and supports +4 gig of memory

Fifth, what distro does your datacenter support, they can be picky.

So, add it all up, and select one. Chmuranet went with Desktop Xubuntu 64bit 10.04 LTS, 10.04 is rock solid and much slimmer than the newer distros. Many of our users want a GUI. 64Bit for performance reasons - and finding documentation, and how-tos for Ubuntu is dead simple for our users, many of who have already worked with Ubuntu.

The other choice I think for us, would have been CentOS 4.3