Seedbox Discussions Just a silly questions about Seedboxes (fixed post) awhile ago this forum had errors

I was just wondering why majority of the seedbox(es) providers, most of them wants private trackers instead of public trackers? The concept of P2P or torrents is to share files so that everyone will benefit from one another right? Btw, I purchased a temporary seedbox so that I'll know the feeling of having one. It's the cheapest that I could find. Yes, I was able to get my seedbox in less than 3 hours will lots of opened tickets. But still, I don't have FTP and HTTP access. Guess what? I signed up for the cheapest one month plan of 100tbh. I know I read a lot of negative reviews but still I am curious.

The weird thing is, they allow public and private trackers. But most of the time, only public trackers gets the upload from my seedbox. I deleted the public trackers. For the files under my private trackers, nothing is actually uploaded. Wow.

If someone can offer me a Seedbox (allows public+private trackers or just a private tracker) if possible with a VPN service (US) , please don't hesitate to contact me. My budget for my seedbox is up to $15 and if your service includes VPN it's up to $20.

Oh yeah, can you do VNC with a seedbox? So what's the difference of having a seedbox and having a VPS?

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
20 bucks should be enough to get a small Kimsufi plan. http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ Go with the KS 2G.
VPN no problem, VNC no problem.
Also, the differencies of the trackers are really simple:
A public tracker can be accessed by everyone, so cops will just catch up some new files, bind in summin like a trojan to trace IP's and then upload it. Then we get "the letter" (Germany). Happened already to my Mom lol.
Private tracker want to stay private as they only invite their trustworthy reallife friends and family (at least it is like that on my tracker) and thus highers the security of getting catched.

Cheers

Actually, as a vendor who allows public trackers, I am well aware of the reason - private trackers just don't gulp bandwidth like public trackers do. For us big brother is a lesser issue.

We ask for limited seeding, not letting the faucet just run, show consideration to others that might be on the same machine you are, in limiting bandwidth.

'Seedbox' is a different level of abstraction from VPS. A seedbox is any server that you use to seed torrents, it can be multi-user, VPS shared, semi dedicated, dedicated, etc - all of them can be 'seedboxes'. The confusion here is that there is a market for non-purpose driven VPS servers, so you sometimes see bifurcation.

We do VPN ( OpenVPN ) upon request, but are outside your price range.

Hope that helps.

20 bucks should be enough to get a small Kimsufi plan. http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ Go with the KS 2G.
VPN no problem, VNC no problem.
Also, the differencies of the trackers are really simple:
A public tracker can be accessed by everyone, so cops will just catch up some new files, bind in summin like a trojan to trace IP's and then upload it. Then we get "the letter" (Germany). Happened already to my Mom lol.
Private tracker want to stay private as they only invite their trustworthy reallife friends and family (at least it is like that on my tracker) and thus highers the security of getting catched.

Cheers
Thanks :) I was signing up for OVH but they are a bit restricted. I noticed the size you gave me http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ is not in English. Is there an English version of that site? I'm interested. It's cheap :)

Thanks :) I was signing up for OVH but they are a bit restricted. I noticed the size you gave me http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ is not in English. Is there an English version of that site? I'm interested. It's cheap :)
Just use .co.uk.

Since I'm using € I gave you the France page. But you should anyways choose a fake address, preferably from another country and then it doesn't matter at all. USA should also exist with .ie.

Btw I booked it with a France address but can change the language of OS and control panel easily to english. Also the support message will be answered on english when u ask 'em on english.