Seed szerver Bemutatók superseeder.eu

Plan: mSS
Price: $23
Link: http://anonym.to?https://superseeder.eu/
GUI: Transmission
Rating: 10/10
Speed: 10/10
Support:10/10

This is my first seedbox...I am one of the noobs......I had the full package with all I wanted...just install and run.....very very content.

Anyway.....what I need is support...... which is outstanding.... I had long chat and I was helped step by step...I was sending mails...always quick answer and availability. As I told already... the kindness, understanding and patience are superb so far.....thank you very much MrG.A....I appreciate that.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
As of today I've been with SuperSeeder.eu for 4 months.

The service and support is superb but let me follow the review template to make things easier for others :)

My plan: SS

Plan Price: 30$

Link to my plan: https://superseeder.eu/dedicated-servers.php

GUI/User Interface/Torrent Client: Deluge

Speed:
100/100.
I honestly keep my seedbox seeding for at least 2 weeks and I get great upload and download speeds which are consistent (unlike my ISP :mad: ).

The only time that I got bad speeds or couldn't connect was.... Never, it was always the tracker going down :001_tt2:

Support: 150/100

I sent so many support tickets about almost everything that you could think of.

I sent them 3 support tickets in 1 day when my WebUI for Deluge would disconnect from a LOT of torrents running at the same time and I was helped with no sass or signs of them getting sick of me.

I asked them about FTPS and SFTP...

The best part? This doesn't include the many pre-sales tickets that went their way.

Personal Rating: 100/100 <-<-<- I swear that this doesn't do them justice.

I'm getting writer's block for this section but you really should try out SuperSeeder.eu, you will come back for more(I will switch to their SSu1 the moment that I can be sure I'll be able to pay them nonstop for 6 months).

I purchased the Superseeder.eu VPS450GB package a week ago and am thus far a happy customer.

Name: Superseeder.eu VPS450GB
Speed: 10/10 Excellent throughput both up and down
Support: 10/10 Fast support, technically profficient staff seem online 24/7 or close to it
GUI: ruTorrent 3.4, but other GUIs available. Full VPS access also, and root access available (but not purchased by me)
Speed of GUI: 8/10 Reasonable but not lightening fast on my connection - no idea if this is me however
Package: VPS450GB (100Mbps)
Price: US$20 / month
Overall rating: 9/10 - very happy with speed and price, exceptional support ethic which really shows (and seems a common thread in other superseeder reviews also).

I would recommend Superseeder.eu and the VPS450GB package for anyone whose needs are met by the specifications. I'd particularly recommend the service to first time purchasers of a VPS or seedbox as the support is excellent both in responsiveness and detail.

Cheers

-CIK-

Name: mSS
Speed: 10/10 The speed is excellent, both up and down
Support: 10/10 The support is fantastic
GUI: Rutorrent 3.4. I wanted rutorrent as client and only had one issue which got fixed very fast. Dont delete files via rutorrent but via ftp.
Speed of GUI: 9/10, very fast for me.
Package: mSS Dedicated 100/100
Price: 23 dollars
Overall rating: 10/10, i used to be a seedroot customer for a long time, but after their issue with ovh i switched to superseeder, because of alle good talkings about them and couldn't be more happy. Good provider with fantastic support.

Name: mSS
Speed: 10/10 The speed is excellent
Support: 10/10 The support is fantastic
GUI: utorrent
Speed of GUI: 9/10, very fast for me.
Package: mSS Dedicated 100/100
Price: 23 dollars
Overall rating: 10/10