Seed szerver Bemutatók superseeder.eu

Name: mSS Dedi 100mbps
Speed: 10/10
Support: 11/10
GUI: rTorrent + rutorrent
Price: $23
Overall rating: 10/10

What you expect in a 100Mpbs dedicated box. I just wish i knew how to run it myself i did alot of dumb stuff and always ask them if fix it for me :p thus the 11/10 on support. Fast reply and always professional. I wound recommend it for anyone especially newbies who are just starting to learn how to run a seedbox. Great service all around.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Name: SSR4 Dedi 100mbps
Speed: 11/10
GUI: rTorrent + rutorrent
Price: $37.50
Overall rating: 11/10

I decided to give superseeder another go at a 100mb seedbox. Boi they do live up to expectations. The customer support is first class i actually was taken back by it to be honest. The box itself was great, speeds were constant and no downtime i chewed through 5tb so quick i felt like i was on a 1gbps line. I do recommend this seedbox service provider.

Name: superseeder.eu
Speed: 500 Mbps
GUI: 10/10
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: SSHYG
Price: $250

I am really pleased with the support from these guys, this is my second box with them and they really go above and beyond, and super fast responses. I use a lot of public torrents and they keep the box pretty much maxed out on upload speed, averaging 40-50 MB/s. They do offer OVH and non-OVH, so that is a nice fallback.

This server gets better sustained upload speeds than any of the Gbit servers I have used anywhere. And I have tried out a lot of Gbit servers.

Name: superseeder.eu
Speed: 100Mbps
Support: ∞/10
GUI: rTorrent + ruTorrent
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: mSS Dedi 100Mbps
Price: $25.12 AUD

This is my first dedi, before this I used a seedbox and it was just awful, so I can't really compare this to anything, but it has exceeded my expectations.

SETUP
It was set up in a matter of minutes with everything ready to go, so, great for people new to the world of seedboxes/dedis.

SPEED
As promised, this thing near maxes out (DL and UL) at the advertised speed.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2973720935.png

SUPPORT
The support, like everyone has said, is outstanding. I chatted with their online support rep before buying this and s/he was quite helpful.
Also managed to mess it up, trying to setup things by myself and they fixed it up and setup what I was trying to very shortly after I opened the ticket.

PRICE
Excellent. I was searching around for a while and I think this was one, if not, the cheapest dedi around ($6.28 a week is not a lot!) and definitely no sacrifice on quality.

CONCLUSION

I would recommend this product to anyone, especially if you are just getting started with seedboxes/dedis as the price and support is brilliant. I see myself using this for sometime.