Speed:1 GBit Shared between 10 users
HDD: 600Gb
Support: 8/10
GUI: 7/10
Speed of GUI: 7/10
Speed of FTP Transfer:10/10
Package: Premium Slot
Price: 14Eur

I had some problems but it's all fine now. The only problem is that if you pay with credit card, you need to cancel subscripton on the bluesnap too... I don't like this.. but.. PayPal FTW now.

1 photo worth 1000 words :

http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/2015/05/11/wowGIm6t.jpg

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
It's been long time since last time I active in forum.

I wanna give seedbox.io credit on their services.

As I have my credit card been compromised, so I am unable to pay due invoice, so I opened ticket and asked sorry for the delay of the payment, need to wait until I have my new credit card. They give me 10days of suspension by not deleting my files/torrents,but after 10days still not received my credit card, the awesome thing is, they not deleting my account right away, but in the other hand, they help me un-suspended (activated) my account for another 7days free to use. This is really awesome service I got from seedbox.io!!
even right until now, still not yet received my credit card, but I will definitely sign-up again for seedbox.io right after get my credit card :)

Thumbs up for seedbox.io :cheerful:

Name: seedbox.io
Speed:100 Mbit Shared between 8 users
HDD: 200GB
Support: 9/10
GUI: 8/10
Speed of GUI: 8/10
Speed of FTP Transfer:9/10
Package: mini slot
Price: 5 Eur

my first seedbox, i can say this the cheapest seedbox with decent quality, i have been wandering in google to search the cheapest seedbox with a bit large hdd space, unlimited bandwidth, support both private and public tracker, and come to this provider. their support was super fast and friendly, but now i need bigger space and faster connection that make me leave this service but BIG THANKS for your great service :)
keep your decent service and good luck :)

Speed:100 Mbit Shared between 8 users
HDD: 200GB
Support: 9/10
GUI: 8/10
Speed of GUI: 8/10
Speed of FTP Transfer:9/10
Package: mini slot
Price: 5 Eur

my first seedbox, i can say this the cheapest seedbox with decent quality, i have been wandering in google to search the cheapest seedbox with a bit large hdd space, unlimited bandwidth, support both private and public tracker, and come to this provider. their support was super fast and friendly, but now i need bigger space and faster connection that make me leave this service but BIG THANKS for your great service :)
keep your decent service and good luck :)
Get in touch with our support and lets see if we can make a deal for you ;)

Best regards
seedbox.io

Speed:1GBit Shared
Support: 10/10
GUI:9/10
Speed of GUI:9/10
Package:Trial
Price:Trial
Overall rating: 9/10

I was satisfied their service.Recommended!!