Name: seedbox.io TRIAL
Speed: 1 GBit
HDD: 500 GB
Support: 10/10
GUI: 10/10
Speed of GUI: 9/10
Overall rating: 9/10

Very good support and fast speeds. Keep it up !

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Name: seedbox.io MINI SLOT FRANCE
Speed: 100Mbit
HDD: 100 GB
Support: 2/10
GUI: 8/10
Speed of GUI: 9/10
Overall rating: 4/10

I give the rating for this a 4/10 due to the lack of support from the staff. Whilst they were quick to respond to messages, they hardly ever helped me, especially considering the fact that I only wanted a seedbox for a month and for it to be canceled after that. The staff member said he put the request through however I kept getting invoices requesting me to pay for the service for months that I wasn't even using the seed or that I had any control on using it. I paid for October fair enough as I used it, however I just noticed today whilst looking through my invoices (yeah bit stupid to do it now, right) to see I was charged for November and December when I wasn't even using it nor was did I even have access to the seedbox. Thankfully now I believe the company will stop charging me as I contacted them towards the end of December to clear everything up. I also noticed that my seedbox kept crashing and I couldn't access it (it could have been my fault, not to sure) however the speeds in my opinion were excellent and it helped me buffer my ratio so much! I would consider going back to this service however with the problems I have had with my cancelliation process, I might just find another company if I ever need a seedbox.

Name: seedbox.io Trial Seedbox Germany Location
Speed: 1 Gbit
Support: Not used
Speed of GUI: 10/10
FTP: Not used

I got a trial seedbox for the German location of the seedbox.io. Its been 24 hours now, and I have used 10 different sized torrents for this test. Total DL: 205GB Total UL: 294GB. I believe this is quite good turnout, since I used only 10 torrents in 24 hours. ratio almost 1.5, I am happy. Also, I was very impressed with the speed of the GUI. What I missed in the GUI was the option in rutorrent settings to enable/disable hash check upon torrent completion. However, overall experience is 9/10. I still have 48 hours to use. if there should be any change in conditions, I will edit the post.

Thank you [MENTION=251483]seedboxio[/MENTION] for giving out the free trial.

Name: seedbox.io Trial Seedbox Germany Location
Speed: 1 Gbit
Support: Not used
Speed of GUI: 10/10
FTP: Not used

I got a trial seedbox for the German location of the seedbox.io. Its been 24 hours now, and I have used 10 different sized torrents for this test. Total DL: 205GB Total UL: 294GB. I believe this is quite good turnout, since I used only 10 torrents in 24 hours. ratio almost 1.5, I am happy. Also, I was very impressed with the speed of the GUI. What I missed in the GUI was the option in rutorrent settings to enable/disable hash check upon torrent completion. However, overall experience is 9/10. I still have 48 hours to use. if there should be any change in conditions, I will edit the post.

Thank you @http://www.torrent-invites.com/member.php?u=251483 for giving out the free trial.

Hi,

Thanks for the review!

We do indeed limit some options in rutorrent, since the recheck function actually rechecks something that rtorrent already checked makes it an option that have no real use other than put load on the server.

Which is also why it has been removed from the gui :)

Best regards
seedbox.io

Name: seedbox.io
Speed:1 GBit shared
HDD: 300 GB
Support: NA
GUI:9/10
Speed of GUI:9/10
Speed of FTP Transfer: Didnt try
Package:Trial
Price:Trial

Hi, as always quick service , the new servers are Leaseweb Germany with good peering, since it was a trial box it seemed to have restrictions on no. of peers which resulted in uploads maxing out at 20-25 MBPS, no complaints on that.