HDD: 500 GB
Support: NA
GUI:8/10
Speed of GUI:7/10
Speed of FTP Transfer: Didnt try
Package:Trial
Price:Trial
Overall rating: 8/10

First of all i?d like to say thank you to seedbox.io for the trial. I was amazed how fast the speeds were, download 75 MB and 30 MB upload. the gui speed was fast in the beggining with few torrents, so i try to stress it a bit leaving 30 torrents seeding and i notice a lag of few seconds (5 to 6 seconds) on gui when i put another torrent to download.
I was trying to configure auto-irss to SCC to test the max speed, both down and up, but i was not able to do it cause it was restricked.
I didn?t try FTP so i can say how speeds are.
But overall i really liked this seedbox and i advice other people to use it.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
@http://www.torrent-invites.com/member.php?u=59118 refrain from using Red on Forum as it is reserved for Staff

Name: seedbox.io
Speed:1 GBit shared
HDD: 500 GB
Support: NA
GUI:10/10
Speed of GUI:10/10
Speed of FTP Transfer: Didnt try
Package:Trial
Price:Trial
Overall rating: 10/10

Well, I got a special trial on one of their new FR servers and tbh i was very happy to see fantastic speeds on this server. Finally I hit 1 gbit on Free Leech Torrents and got incredible rations and upload.

Here is the screen shot of the stats on Rutorrent over 2-3 days usable period.

http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/2015/03/09/sb_total_stats_reviewCkq2h.png

http://image.torrent-invites.com/images/2015/03/09/review_ioFwpBb.png

Speed:1 GBit Shared between 10 users
HDD: 600Gb
Support: 9/10 Staff tried their best to fix the issues that I had but ultimately I had to cancel due to some minor problems with the box.
GUI: 7/10
Speed of GUI: 6/10
Speed of FTP Transfer:10/10
Package: Premium Slot
Price: 14Eur
Overall rating: 8 .5/10

I bought a seedbox from them because they are provide unmetered seedboxes and have the option for Leaseweb Germany. Not to mention the HDD capacity I was getting. I got FTP speeds up to 50MB/s which is the highest I have ever seen. But the seedbox itself seems to be overloaded with people trying to get their moneys worth for an unmetered seedbox. DL was around 50MB/s and UL was around 30-40MB/s. Support was quick to address any issues that I had but I felt that the seedbox was too congested for my liking that the GUI lag was quite obvious. However I'd like to point out they have a really generous 14 Day refund policy that they keep to. The refund process was quick and without hassle.

Would recommend people to give it a spin.

Speed:1 GBit
HDD: 500Gb
Support:11 /10 Staff are amazing
GUI: 10/10
Speed of GUI: 9/10
Speed of FTP Transfer:10/10
Package: Premium Slot 3 months
Price: 51Eur
Overall rating: 10/10 already renewed and upgraded my subscription

setup was instant at first i didn't have time to manage it so did not get great results but the speed is amazing with the right torrent uploads reach 70mb/s
highly recommended if they keep the service as good as it is now