Seedbox Discussions "Safest" Seedbox

I cant say what is the safest, But popular=safe, So choose what is the most popular seedbox.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Another question, my friend seems to think that using forced protocol encryption would prevent you from getting DMCA's.

Does this work?

I seem to think not as to catch people they watch the peer lists in torrents, don't they?

what about using a socks proxy between your ftp client and seedbox or even a vpn connect to same country seed box is located?

Another question, my friend seems to think that using forced protocol encryption would prevent you from getting DMCA's.

Does this work?

I seem to think not as to catch people they watch the peer lists in torrents, don't they?
You would be correct.

Many of these DCMA notices (I'd say a huge majority. 90+ %) come from the copyright owners or an Anti-P2P company that is hired; track the torrent themselves. They log all the IP connections, track down the ISPS, send out DMCA notices which then get forwarded to the person who pays for the internet connection.

If you are on a private tracker that is not infiltrated, encryption will make is so your ISP can't see what the hell you are uploading or downloading.

But then again, your ISP doesn't give a crap what you do with your connection, they just get forward complains from those who do - because they don't want to take the rap for what their subscribers do.