Seedbox Discussions "Safest" Seedbox

Yep... The worst case scenario is, you may lose your box and any payment you have made. But even that is unlikely, unless your account gets repeated DMCA's
If you are using private trackers its even less likely to happen. Like I said in 12 months of operating and prolly another 2+ yrs of using seedboxes I have only ever had 1 complaint and that was from a user on a public torrent. So I really wouldnt worry about it to much and like canadianguy said, use a secure connection to FTP from the box back home

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

I recommend you to buy a VPS and reload the torrent tools by youself ,then setting you own name and password. I use it for 3 months ,it works very good.As you have the root authority,i think it is safe.

Have your seedbox ISP be a person/service you can trust.

Make sure you use HTTPS and SFTP/FTPS, this encrypts your traffic to your seedbox and to your trackers.

No place is 100% safe. I would just be sure its a HTTPS connection to the box. And i've heard that it's best to have the box in another country than yourself. Not too far away..
Right now i have my box at Xirvik.com and there have never been a problem there :)