Seedbox Discussions "Safest" Seedbox

Hi,

Anyone got any suggestions for the safest seedbox providor/location?

Is there any point in looking for a datacenter in sweden?

Is the swedish law still quite laxed on file sharing?

Just want your opinions.

Thanks

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
I wouldnt think there is any "REALLY" safe place. But with having a seedbox, "you" are much less likely to land into any trouble. The ISP will get any DMCA and normally pass them to the seedbox host. Just depends what the host then does.
We just go in and remove the offending torrent. (leave the data) and send out an email to the user explaining the situation.

In the 12 or so months we have been operating, we have only ever had 1 complaint from our provider (server.lu) which was for a torrent that was downloading from a public source (TPB)
We do have a couple of users who use public quite a bit aswell... So pretty good I think :)

No ones truly safe, just make it as hard as possible to track to yourself (secure connections). Most providers will get the letter before you do since they own the server.

I am beginner with seedbox, so I have the same question with you. Want to see more comments

It makes it much more complicated to get into trouble! The people that I pay for my seedbox are in the UK, the seedbox is in the Netherlands, I'm in Canada. You'd somehow need cooperation from a couple of different countries to get into trouble, sounds way to complicated (there are easier targets for them!)