Seed szerver Bemutatók Feralhosting.com

I also have feral hosting and have been having issues with their slow speeds. Same signs with 300kb/s down and 200kb/s upload. Before then I haven't had any issues with them till this month.

I put a support ticket in on the 30th but nobody got back to me about the slow speeds. I have used their ticket system before and have gotten quick response. Not sure why he chooses not to respond about the issue.

I also did notice the TB upload limit they just put on the accounts. So I won't be re-signing up with them again. They could just be overloaded and wanting to fix some of their connection issues.

The reason they have implimented the BW limitation is because their host (OVH) has suddenly started to enforce the limits witch was not the case before this, so most of their servers where over the caps resulting in very slow speeds for a about 2 weeks on most servers. This should be all set now as they have been running the BW monitors on all servers for a while now and can limit individual people now.

Although the 1tb cap seems low it only counts external upload BW. Meaning it does not count download BW or ANY internal BW on the OVH network. To give an example of 2 weeks traffic (they implemented the meters on the last 2 weeks of my plan) i had a upload BW 1.8TB of traffic and nearly 700gb was internal witch is a large portion.

Its a toss up though because the OVH plans that come with the limits like feral use get higher network priority from what i know but i can use up 1tb of external upload rather quickly.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Sorry but , Are Feral Hostings Services over-sold ?

Many people tell me to keep away from their SeedBoxes !

So Should i give it a shot ?

Thanks

The reason they have implimented the BW limitation is because their host (OVH) has suddenly started to enforce the limits witch was not the case before this, so most of their servers where over the caps resulting in very slow speeds for a about 2 weeks on most servers. This should be all set now as they have been running the BW monitors on all servers for a while now and can limit individual people now.

Although the 1tb cap seems low it only counts external upload BW. Meaning it does not count download BW or ANY internal BW on the OVH network. To give an example of 2 weeks traffic (they implemented the meters on the last 2 weeks of my plan) i had a upload BW 1.8TB of traffic and nearly 700gb was internal witch is a large portion.

Its a toss up though because the OVH plans that come with the limits like feral use get higher network priority from what i know but i can use up 1tb of external upload rather quickly.
Well I think it would have been nice to actually have been notified about the cap instead of me finding out why my torrents were not downloading/speed capped on my own. Even when I put in a trouble ticket they ignored me. It was here on this forum that I found out about the limit and throttling. I will say when I used their support before I never had any issues with them getting back to me at all. I was very surprised they ignored my emails and trouble tickets. It's not like I was sending mass emails or tickets. I sent a ticket it one week and another week later with no response.

I don't blame them for issuing the caps because it was OVH who has.

I have since left them and I'm currently using xirvik with a dedi server. So I'm pretty happy now.

Feral was been very good, but now they have that Upload Traffic , that limits your seeding , that is not good thing for feral, now many members dont want to buy from them because of that, i hope they will get back old plans and old feral

Name: Feral Hosting
Speed: 100mbps
Support: 10/10
GUI: ruTorrent
Speed of GUI: Very quick
Package: "Speed" (55gb, unmetered BW)
Price: ~$15
Overall rating: 7/10

I decided to sign up for my first seedbox at Feral. I initially signed up for the "Power" plan (1gbps line/ 1TB Upload limit) as I didn't know how much bandwidth I could possibly use. Well, I got my box set up within 10 minutes and 24 hours later, I had already uploaded over 100gb with UL speeds up to 17 mbps. Incredible! However I knew I had 1 TB upload limit and I would eclipse that after 2 weeks of use easily, so I got on the IRC channel and talked to the admin about switching plans. They were very helpful and got me hooked up to the new unlimited 100mbps line. Once I got hooked up though, I realized I must be on 1 terribly overused server. My UL speeds MAXED out at 1mb/s with my downloads around 4mb/s. The usually sit around 300-500kb/s if lucky. It's only my 2nd day with the new server but right now I am very disappointed :bored:

EDIT: It seems my speeds have picked up pretty nicely. On one torrent I'm downing at 7.2 mb/s and upping 8.2 mb/s. Wow.