Seed szerver Bemutatók Feralhosting.com

Name: Feral Hosting
Speed:25Mbps minimum to 1 Gbps
Support: 9/10 very quick and really friendly
GUI: rTorrent/wtorrent or transmission
Speed of GUI: Very quick dependent on bandwidth being used at the time. Transmission auto-refreshes so seems more responsive due to that.
Package: 55Gb HDD, Unlimited Traffic
Price:?10
Overall rating: 9/10

Really fast connection, has helped my ratios no end, in 2 days have uploaded almost 500gb
http://www.torrent-invites.com/images/imported/2009/12/2748.png

Will install your option of rTorrent/Transmission/MySQL/OpenVPN or you can have all of them installed as I did. Extremely quick setup went from paying to downloading torrents in 10minutes. Also they aren't too strict on the 55gb as long as there is enough room overall (200gb shared). I dont know the spec of the server, but I created a torrent using WinSCP on the server and it was made far quicker than utorrent normally makes it.

Overall would highly recommend!

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
I also have feral hosting and have been having issues with their slow speeds. Same signs with 300kb/s down and 200kb/s upload. Before then I haven't had any issues with them till this month.

I put a support ticket in on the 30th but nobody got back to me about the slow speeds. I have used their ticket system before and have gotten quick response. Not sure why he chooses not to respond about the issue.

I also did notice the TB upload limit they just put on the accounts. So I won't be re-signing up with them again. They could just be overloaded and wanting to fix some of their connection issues.

Looks like I was just being capped.

o Total Download
o 4.88 TiB
o Total Upload
o 14.29 TiB

I guess I was just capped for sending too much data with the caps lol. Oh well.

Name: feralhosting
Speed: 1000Mbps
Support: 9/10
GUI: rtorrent. I couldn't figure out how to limit speeds on torrents. Why is this an issue now? because they just capped their uploads to 1TB a month ago
Speed: avg topspeed 23MB/s DL and 1-4MB/s UL. Normally i get 2MB/s UL which isn't great
Package: Power Plan (160GB)
Price: $25US (?14.99)
Overall rating: 6/10

Would have given it a 7 if it wasn't capped at 1TB
Have subscribed for a month and will leave after the second month

Name: Feral Hosting
Speed: 25Mbps minimum to 1 Gbps
Support: 10/10
GUI: rTorrent/wtorrent(I use rutorrent) or Transmission
Speed of GUI: Pretty quick refreshed despite the fact I have a lot of active torrents
Package: 160 GB HDD, Unlimited Traffic (1TB upload limit)
Price:?15 (~25$)
Overall rating: 9/10

This is my first seedbox but nonetheless I could not be happier. I use the rutorrent GUI, so I'm using rtorrent and most of the time I'm getting fantastic speeds. unrar'ing is supported through SSH but I mainly just download the rar's and extract them myself. Support is very satisfying, usually support tickets are answered very quickly, and even faster if you ask for help in their IRC channel. I haven't seen speeds near 1Gbps, but I don't mind, I've seen download speeds around 20 MB/s, but normally around the 10 MB/s limit. I gave an overall rating of 9 because I thought the 1 TB upload limit might be a turnoff for power users, but 1 TB a month is enough for me (for now at least :)