Seed szerver Bemutatók Feralhosting.com

Name: Feral Hosting
Speed: 100 Mbps Unmetered (I have tested one torrent so far and I have gotten 10 MBps download and 1 MBps up)
Storage: 55GB
Torrent limit: Unlimited
Support: Ticket system. I have yet to use their support... I haven't had any problems :)
GUI: Transmission (I use Transmission) WebUI or wTorrent WebUI
Speed of GUI: Loads within a 2-4sec from when the connection to the server is established. It takes about 5-10 seconds to load a torrent. It is very fast if you are using a Transmission remote client too.
Package: "Speed"
Price: 15 EUR (15-17 USD)/month
Overall rating: 9/10 (It could be faster)

I recommend this host to anybody who knows UNIX and its CLI environment. I find the price to be amazing for the amount of service that you get. This is my first seedbox, so I can't really compare it to anything. I don't have any complaints so far.

Name: Feralhosting
Speed 1Gbps
Space: 160GB
Plan: Power
Price: ?14.99
Client: Your choice of rtorrent or Transmission

Well first impressions of this box are average. Speed of GUI is fast (I'm using the transmission option). Torrents load fast, haven't tried their support system yet as I haven't needed it.
As for speeds, so far I have seen a download of 22Mbps and an upload of 8Mbps. They have a guarantee of a minimum 25Mbps throughput so thats a plus but really the up speed could be a little higher for a 1Gb line. I'll update this when I've had more time to test this out.

Overall so far 6/10 seeing as upload isn't what was expected.

Speed: Min 25mbps, Max 1gbps. Actual: 100MB-1gbps average d/l rate.
Support: 7/10 (Communication was there, just not super fast) E-mail based.
GUI: rtorrent, transmission webgui/gui, SSH.
Speed of GUI: Fine unless you load them up with 30 torrents or more.
Package: Power Plan - 160 gigs
Price: ~$22.00
Overall rating: 8/10

I think Feral Hosting is a pretty decent company. I wish it had VNC access b/c when you load a ton of torrents on the webgui it does slow down a decent amount. If you use r/w torrent its not that bad with the same amount of trackers in it b/c you can manually refresh the page instead of it doing it every few seconds.

Speeds are super fast and the ftp access is pretty quick. I use CuteFTP and have a 35mbps home connection that I can max out when d/ling to my laptop from them.

Setup was within 3 days however I did order on the weekend.

Name: JMH Services
Speed: 100MB
Support: 10/10 - Super fast. Seems like somebody is always there. Usually email and they've gotten back to me in under 5 mins a few times.
GUI: Utorrent, VNC, or w/e you install.
Speed of GUI: Fast
Package: Single User Seedbox 1 - 200 gigs
Price: ~$110.00
Overall rating: 10/10

This company is superfast with communication and setup. My dedicated server was setup within 48 hours and the company e-mailed me when I placed order a few hours later that setup would take a little longer than usual b/c they had to setup the server on the rack. Speeds are what you would expect from a dedicated 100MB connection.

Once again speeds are fast as well as when using FTP transfers. I'm also able to max out my 35mbps connection when downloading with CuteFTP from the server.

Speed: great
Support: not needed yet
GUI: rtorrent/wtrorrent
Speed of GUI: good
Package: power ( shared gigabit box, 150gb hd, unlimited bw, unlimited torrents )
Price: ?14.99
Setup time: 5mins
Overall rating: 9/10

i went with feral because im not a gui fan, i feel like home with ssh. i bought it yesterday with google checkout, after the payment i received account details in a couple of minutes. its a gigabit box with 9 users, a quad core machine with 8gb ram. cpu load is around 2 - which is a little high but its ok.

you can install rtorrent or transmission with a couple of clicks, though when i installed transmission cpu load increased to 4-5. anyway, infact i prefer rtorrent, but if other users choose to install transmission, server may be unresponsive.

apache is preconfigured, so you can just ln -s to your downloaded avis/mkvs and start watching them rightaway if your home connection is fast enough.

server has rsync installed, so copying folders to my laptop is easy - you can ftp or scp too, or link your apache to downloads and use wget (or your fav. download manager )

i have seen download speeds like 30M/sec, but upload was slow - i guess it was my torrents or no leechers were around, nothing about the server -

if you are a linux user or somewhat familiar to using command line on linux, its great, you can make torrents right on the server and upload and start seeding, unrar on the server etc. but if your not a shell user, well this may not be the greatest option for you.

ps: i gave 9 instead of 10/10 because server load was a little higher, and other users can easily increase the load, but for 15 quid its ok i guess. have no idea about support because i didnt need any.

Name:feralhosting .com
Speed:25Mbps minimum to 1 Gbps
Support:1.5/10 Quick but not helpfull at all
GUI:ruTorrent +wtorrent or transmission
Speed of GUI:22.1mb-DL/Up to 2.8mb-UL but that is peak, average is cca 300 kb/s down and 200 kb/s upload
Package:power plan, 160 gb
Price:?14.99
Overall rating: 1.5/10

They put a 1 tb limit per user after my purchase, i wqould never buy it under that conditions.

speed is awfull i had a few tickets but they say that hard drive is overloaded. That is not my problem
30 days - 3 good days, when i got those peak speeds, other days i got shit.

EDIT: it is now 6 days, still no reply for my ticket, speeds still suck and their irc channel is full of user complaining. Google checkout does not provide refund for them :(