Seedbox Tutorials Dedicated server /Kimsufi /OVH /Seed box setup - Rutorrent, Autodl-irssi, ZNC, Ubuntu

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

In ruTorrent, click on the torrent, go to the "Files" tab, right-click, select "Get File"

Does not work with RAR'd media.

i Follow this guide and i get this error:

Bad response from server: (200 [parsererror,getintervals]) {"next":697,"interval":3

any help?

i Follow this guide and i get this error:

Bad response from server: (200 [parsererror,getintervals]) {"next":697,"interval":3

any help?
It would be great if you read up. I actually posted the fix to this on this page. Please try to read through the comments before posting problems.

This is a great tutorial. I used this plus another to come up with a seedbox that works perfectly. might i suggest adding a few things though.

During step 8 add libtorrent-mod-scgi to the end of the dependencies list.

I also got an error that said "Bad response from server: (200 [parsererror,getintervals])" which was solved with a quick google search and answered by Lefteris.

To fix this simply read and do what I pasted below.

"Look at your /var/www/rutorrent/conf/config.php file, if you have extra bytes (line breaks or spaces) before <? or after ?>, remove them, this is HTML result that shouldn't be happening there."

+1 to Copper

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.