Seedbox Tutorials Dedicated server /Kimsufi /OVH /Seed box setup - Rutorrent, Autodl-irssi, ZNC, Ubuntu

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
Yeah, you should do a "sudo apt-get install znc" and after that a makeconf "znc --makeconf", as a normal user, not root nor using sudo.
All good thanks !!! I have created a clean Ubunto 11.10 server install with the additional packages and customizations as indicated by this guide all neatly packed in a Parallels virtual image file (of course there are a few things that would need to be changed such as the servername in apache.conf the user and webusernames and the ports for SSH, autodl-irssi and a few other things.
Wonder if it could be interesting to anyone to have this uploaded somewhere (most virtualizers have tools to convert from one format to theirs).

I would also suggest a last very useful plugin for rutorrent : File Manager, just svn it out of the repository under the rutorrent/plugins directory et voil? !!!

TC

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Hello everybody, I'm trying to follow this wonderful guide as I'm a total noob with linux, maybe I shouldn't have... ;-)

So I allow myself to ask you what surely is a total beginner's question but here it is:

On step 22 with the line (I'm @ :/var/www$ - for info)

mv plugins rutorrent/

I get:

cannot move `plugins' to `rutorrent/plugins' : Permission denied

Could you be kind enough to tell me what to do next...

Thanks ;-)

i cant seem to get znc to run correctly, i am able to log into my znc server no problems but it wont connect to irc server (TI). it just keeps timing out.
i also had a problem with adding filemanager and mediastream, soon as they were installed no plugins would load in ru torrent, once i removed them everything was fine. i really wanted to try filemanager and mediastream :(

edit: so i got filemanager to work and mediastream. but when i hit view on the media i wanna watch i get " the video cannot be found. It may have been removed from the server. HTTP 404"

what now

edit: it all works nevermind

It sounds to me like you should troubleshoot IRC, not ZNC. You said ZNC works fine but you can't connect to IRC.

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.