Seedbox Discussions Tal0ne OVH dedicated seedbox vs. Personal OVH dedicated server.

Indeed they know how seedboxes tick and optimise to get 200% performance from the server

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Well time for an update on my findings.
I really started to suspect that the slower speeds with the SoYouStart box were down to hardware issues, especially with it occasionally failing to restart after reboot. However I decided to install deluge on the box and oh what a difference. Speeds are what I would expect hitting 110Mbps download on one torrent.
Obviously no Irssi but still hitting a ratio of at least 1:1 on hdts at completion just with a manual download on new torrents. I have heard it said that Deluge beats the hell out of rTorrent. I gotta say it's true. Having said all that I love rutorrent and Irssi and I'm not anal about a couple of extra points on my ratio, so I'm gonna do some more messing with the SYS box until it lapses.
The tal0ne hasn't skipped a beat since I got It. It just really fascinates me the difference in performance on rutorrent between the two boxes.

If you are thinking about getting a box fromTal0ne... stop thinking...JUST DO IT!!!!

You will always get better performance with a dedicated seedbox provider - that is their primary business, so they will always ensure it is optimized for bittorrent traffic.

When you get a dedicated server, they assume your primary concern is http traffic. So when their network is busy, they will shape the bandwidth on other ports; i.e. they will make bt traffic slower in order to favor http traffic.

I dont have a dedicated but a premium box with tal0ne that has a max of 4 users on the server, I get pretty dang close to dedicated results and reach speeds over 100MB/s

On the deluge yes I get better results when I use it compared to rutorrent and wish it had an auto irrsi

I dont have a dedicated but a premium box with tal0ne that has a max of 4 users on the server, I get pretty dang close to dedicated results and reach speeds over 100MB/s

On the deluge yes I get better results when I use it compared to rutorrent and wish it had an auto irrsi
Just use autodl-irrsi to send the torrent files to the deluge watch folder and you can easily set this within the filter in rutorrent.