General Discussion Should Western Countries try to Intervene in Islamic laws?

It's clear that they treat women like trash, and the desire to do something about it is obvious, but...
When someone attacks you beliefs and try to change them, you defend them and this makes them stronger. The desire of the Muslim countries to protect their beliefs/culture from globalization and westernization is the main driving force of the current conflict. For a change to be real, it has to come from within the culture, from within the society itself.
If we go and force these laws on them, they will fight them and eventually repel them, which will make the situation worse than before. The correct path is to educate their young population (early 20s) about these subjects, so in a few decades, when they are in power, they could make a difference.
But for this to work, they shouldn't see our beliefs and moral system as a threat, which they currently do, due to the constant wars and attempts to interfere with their business.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
If Iran as a country tries to abide by the genuine sharia (unlike other countries), then what is the problem if wearing hijab is obligatory? Hijab is modesty and it protects women. But of course, I'm not saying a woman who does not wear hijab is not modest but in my opinion, the greatest level of modesty is through a hijab. However, we must realise that hijab is on three levels - physical, social and revolutionary.

First, I'm strongly against all of islamic definitions about what a women should do, or should wear. I'm also against the bible belts attempts to move more and more religion and state together. But the only way to fight this is with education. Because any forcing of issues, from either side, would lead to a war. So unfortunately any changes will be slow, but I think they are inevitable.

I agree that dialogue is the best way to deal with ignorance. However, first we must know that not every country that claims to be muslim abides by the correct sharia law. Countries like saudi arabia are so far from implementing true sharia law. But I'm interested in knowing according to what sources you've studied these Islamic definitions.

No - doing so only breeds more resentments, creates more instability. Let those who live there reform their own nations. How would you like it if they insisted on changing YOUR nation the way they saw fit for you...