Seedbox Discussions RiSE - Automatic Seedbox Deployment Made Easy

Sorry guys, it becomes hard to keep everyone in the loop at times. I know when people say "software is never complete." That doesn't mean I shouldn't try to get the most out of the way before I sell it. I've been really busy with recruitment sessions, meetings, and other opportunities that come knocking at my door at the most inconvenient time. A few of the people I've given the software to have given me some great feedback on what to add and how to improve. I've had to hire a full time illustrator as well so we can redo the interface. Thanks for everyone for sticking around, I suggest you guys follow my twitter for more updates on a regular basis: http://twitter.com/richelhoff

RiSE is looking like a full release candidate at v0.1.1
Hi, is this project dead? No updates for weeks neither here or via tweet and you announced about this project in early July and 3 month later still nothing :(

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Long time no see!(Even though this is the internet and we don't technically see each other)

RiSE isn't my full vision as of now. However, it is releasable and will be available for purchase in 24 hours if anyone is interested. I'm always working on new features everyday and fixes, it is far from dead.

Edit: Ordering is now up and working with our invoicing system.

Long time no see!(Even though this is the internet and we don't technically see each other)

RiSE isn't my full vision as of now. However, it is releasable and will be available for purchase in 24 hours if anyone is interested. I'm always working on new features everyday and fixes, it is far from dead.
Lovely news Synth and I'm looking forward to order and to try it out.

many thanks in advancehttp://www.torrent-invites.com/members/synth.htmlhttp://www.torrent-invites.com/members/synth.html

How does it handle seperate drives across a server? Does it require a LVM for automation like Solus, Virtualizor, proxmox? Lets say I have 8 drives and I want 1-2 users only on each drive will it recognize this and fully automate box creation and destruction etc through the wmcs module? I would be interested in seeing a demo of this as I have a seedbox company startup coming just after new years. I can't PM you because not repped in yet. Can you pm me please?

Viral

Synth Edit: PM Sent

Seems you have too much problems, I emailed you for the personal demo server , you ask me wait for two days, i wait again and again, send email , never reply after that.

Then I bought your license , got a welcoming email but there is no info about login details and dont know how to access the control panel.

I advised, stay away from buying license until he completed all the task.