Seedbox Discussions RiSE - Automatic Seedbox Deployment Made Easy

Seems you have too much problems, I emailed you for the personal demo server , you ask me wait for two days, i wait again and again, send email , never reply after that.

Then I bought your license , got a welcoming email but there is no info about login details and dont know how to access the control panel.

I advised, stay away from buying license until he completed all the task.
I don't want to sound insulting, but you could always read and wait before making a post? When you purchased the license it said in big print "Your account will take up to 24 hours to setup."

I responded to your email three hours after you bought the license. I think that is pretty good for a guy with a life. I don't even know what "personal demo server" means, I don't install demos on other people's servers if that is what you are asking.

The demo server has taken some time because I want it to auto-update and be secure. It is kinda hard to demo an admin account on WHMCS to show off what the addon can do.

The last 48 hours I've been designing and developing a microprocessor. I've almost released 0.1.1 in less than a week on top of all this.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

So basically this program and anything related to seedboxes in general will help with ratios and uploading? I have always just took the time to upload on my computer until the ratio is well over 1:1...seriously looking into something like this though once I know more.

Hi Synth,

Are you also going to offer a limited (single user) control panel / interface to support the community or is it only a commercial initiative?

I would love to have/buy this kind of solution just to manage my dedicated Kimsufi server.

Thank you!

Hi Synth,

Are you also going to offer a limited (single user) control panel / interface to support the community or is it only a commercial initiative?

I would love to have/buy this kind of solution just to manage my dedicated Kimsufi server.

Thank you!
I am doing this for some commercial value to help with my finances. That's not to say I am not planning a personal version down the line. However, the personal version will be free, it will be on GitHub, and will vary in features.

There are still a lot of details that are up in the air, but I even want to go as far as using: http://www.raspberrypi.org/ with RiSE on it.