Seedbox Tutorials Quick Box - Next Generation Seedbox Script

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

Brilliant, I will wait for your outcome...

Also,

Did you see my comment before, about web console granting sudo for my users? that i have created, if they login through putty it seems they are in deed within a shell environment, (amazing that).. But when using web console they can login go back a folder or two go into another user and with sudo delete anything they want from another users downloads folder.

*i have currently stopped the user logging into webconsole on the dashboard, as if they use putty, or terminal its already setup.. Will be interested if anyone got the web-console to run within the shell like terminal :)

Loving the script, Installs like a Champ on my Ubuntu Server 15.10 VM

Quotas work amazing, (been after a working quota plugin for ages)

I do have a question / worry.. When i create a new user createSeedboxUser, and apply quota.Im able to login to the dashboard, boot into web console and login without issues. My worry comes into play when i simply go back a folder or to, i can view all my users, including my original root user (installation user) i was surprised to see my new user could in fact go in any user home directory, and delete, edit and make a new folder without issues.

I was confirming should this be the case? if not do you have any light on how i can fix this, i love the script and the dash board is something amazing :)

Thank you in advance
AFAIK, only the first user (sudoer) created by the script should be able to do this. The remaining users created with createSeedboxUser have only a limited shell (lshell). Are you sure this is happening with all users and not only the sudoer?