Seedbox Discussions Just ordered my new seedbox from Pulsed Media!!

Oh boy I now have 3 boxes running, Feral Hosting Neon 2, Gamestuff Super L337 and now Pulsed Media 2009+ Large 100Mbps unmetered semi dedi. However i've added an extra 450Gbs of HDD space and an extra 1000Mb of ram. Using a promo code I got it for 27.65euros for the first month and then 56euros on going.

The Feral box was good but 2TB upload cap really sucked cause i kept going over it 2-3 weeks into the month. The Gamestuff seedbox really underperformed for me compared to what other people were seeing.

I am very impressed with Pulsed Media so far, their ordering/payment process could be better but once I got passed that I received a confirmation email within a minute. Their client area is very professional, they have an extensive knowledge base area and have a very convenient area to view upcoming invoices and to make payment.

I am hoping that the seedbox impresses me as much as they have so far.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Just wow @ three boxes! That's quite a torrenting habit you've got!

Noob question on the RAM upgrade for your Pulsed Media box if you don't mind me asking... I've got a Medium (250Gb) box with them that I've added a 100Gb upgrade to. The box has is 500Mb RAM and I can upgrade add another 400Gb of space onto it if I wanted to. But... is my RAM going to suffer if I did? What kind of hard drive size:RAM ratio should I be aiming for? The Small (690Gb!) X2 seedbox they offer only has 375Mb RAM. What kind of performance differences would be expected between 2:1 and 1:2 ?

e.g.

1000Mb RAM & 500Gb hard drive is ?24.95/m annually
vs.
375Mb RAM & 690Gb hard drive for ?24.95/m annually

- Having three seedboxes I think you're the person I should ask lol!

The people at pulsed would not sell a box with not enough ram. I purchased more ram coz I am intending to seed over 100 or more torrents at once and will need to rehash a lot of them when I cross seed to other trackers more ram is good when it comes to rehashing and also for large torrents

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Oh having 3 boxes does not make me an expert! The only reason I have 3 is coz the first Neon 2 box was not enough and the gamestuff one was underpar for a 1 gig box. When I'm more experienced i will get a dedicated server but for now a a pulsed media 950gig 2k ram 100Mbps unmetered box will do for the next 6-8 months

Lol I'm not renewing my gamestuff box and I have not decided yet if in going to keep my neon 2 because it s been good. I'm kickin myself tho, I had the old neon slot which was unmetered but didn't renew it coz of their bad customer service. I went back to them because I couldn't find anything better for the price to find that the new neon 2 slot has a 2TB upload cap. If this new pulsed box performs to expectation then I'll stick with it for the next 6-8 months and I'll probably go for a dedicated server next