Seedbox Discussions Just got seedroots seedbox, No Idea how to use

Great thanks. Do i still upload when my computer is off? Also my upload speeds are still as slow as before with just utorrent. any ideas on that?
Thanks

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
The seedbox you have paid for will seed 24/7. The seedbox doesn't improve your homespeed. The seedbox download the files you tell it to and then seed them until you remove the torrent using rutorrent. To get the files from your seedbox you use a FTP program like eknows said earlier.

Great thanks. Do i still upload when my computer is off? Also my upload speeds are still as slow as before with just utorrent. any ideas on that?
Thanks
Think of the seedbox as a remote version of Utorrent on a distant computer. You're logging in to that other computer and it's running linux with the rutorrent program installed. You're doing all your torrenting remotely on that computer. The seedbox has nothing to do with your own utorrent speed. The only time your own speed comes in to play is when you're ftp-ing to the seedbox to download files from it. The seedbox is always running. That's why it's so good for your ratio and since it's remote, your real IP number is never in the torrent swarms. It's much faster than your own computer and running 24/7.

Thanks
@http://www.torrent-invites.com/members/beardown.html it seems to me that your are still downloading to your home pc which is not what you need to do. As mentioned before.

1. find the torrent you want to download
2. right click and select "SAVE TARGET AS"
3. pick the location that you want to save the .torrent file only. You are still not downloading any files at this point other than the .torrent file.
4. open your seedroots web gui by going to the http:// xx.xxx.xxx.xx/seed address (may vary)
5. then top left is a blue globe, click it
6. new box opens , go to middle option labeled "torrent file"
7. click browse and find the .torrent file that you downloaded from your favorite tracker.
8. click add file and in the logger you will get a message stating "torrent file parsed successfuly" or something like that.
9. boom! done!

hoped that helped a bit