Seedbox Discussions Just got seedroots seedbox, No Idea how to use

Hello
I just got a Mini Seedling Dedi Server from seedroots. I am new to all this and have no idea how to start downloading from what.cd with rutorrent. i can open rutorrent v3.4, i have putty and can enter my username and password, than i have no idea what to do after that.

How do i get to download from what.cd to the seedbox, currently it just opens with utorrent and saves it to my harddrive

Thanks

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
There are a couple ways you can do it. I like to have copies of all my torrents so I save to my PC then in ruTorrent click add -> browse and select the file on my hard drive.

Ok. Thanks. Than how do i Upload them on the what.cd tracker to improve my ratio?
THanks

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

I tried to add file but I dont have the .torrent file.

You don't need to use putty at all just to use the box. Just browse the tracker and right click on any torrent you want, save it to your hard drive rather than letting utorrent open it. Then log on to the seedbox url you were given in the browser, click the blue globe near the left of the rutorrent interface and it will pop up a box . Click "Choose File" and then browse your own computer for where you saved that torrent file. Click add and it will automatically upload the torrent to the box and start transferring.

Once files are done on the box, you will need to use ftp to log in and tranfer them to your own machine. Filezilla or Cuteftp are good. Filezilla is free. Create a new site in Filezilla named Seedroots, set it to use SFTP and use the login information you got in the email from seedroots. Click connect and browse your Files on the seedbox. Either drag the files on the remote seedbox to your own computer in the left panel or double click them to start the download. Thems the basics. :triumphant:

Hello
I just got a Mini Seedling Dedi Server from seedroots. I am new to all this and have no idea how to start downloading from what.cd with rutorrent. i can open rutorrent v3.4, i have putty and can enter my username and password, than i have no idea what to do after that.

How do i get to download from what.cd to the seedbox, currently it just opens with utorrent and saves it to my harddrive

Thanks

1:You just download the torrent file as norm to you selected location on your pc
2:Open rutorrent webui in your selected browser
3:Top left in rutorrent click Add Torrent
4:in the new window that pops up click Choose Files browse to the saved torrent file you saved in step 1: on your pc once you have selected the torrent file click Add File

All done