Seedbox Discussions Has anyone used one of Xirvik's seedboxes with rtorrent 0.8.9/0.12.9 installed?

Instead of downgrading, i would recommend getting the tracker to approve the new client. After all, it IS a stable version with no reports of supporting the opposite. All private trackers should have added that client by now.
I already tried and it does not seem to be a priority of their's at the moment.

I would rather use the newer version but as thebox is currently my most used tracker I can't afford to take chances.

The problem is that xirvik said somethings might break (which I can understand it is software after all we're dealing with here) I just wish thebox would test the new version I even offered to be one of the tester but no joy.

So I was left with little choice than to ask Xirvik to downgrade me and take the risk that other things might break. I just hope thebox sorts themselves out soon so I can be using the most up to date client and software.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
I don't know how xirvik sets up their servers, though if its a VPS, it shouldn't be any problem... if its not, downgrading certain parts might break it for other users on the same server, but thats unclear.

either way, id say move to a better tracker like BTN for tv series. at least they are a capable tracker and know what they are doing. getting and invite there should be easy too, though i cant help you in that department, sorry.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!