Seedbox Discussions Has anyone used one of Xirvik's seedboxes with rtorrent 0.8.9/0.12.9 installed?

I was wandering has anyone used a Xirvik seedbox with the rtorrent version 0.8.9/0.12.9 installed on thebox.bz.

The reason why I am asking is because I changed from one of their seedboxes (which had a thebox approved version of rtorrent) to a another with a unapproved version.

I have contacted Xirvik and inquired about the possibility of downgrading and they said it could cause other pieces of software installed on the seeedbox to break.

So I was just wandering has anyone used rtorrent 0.8.9/0.12.9 on thebox without it causing any problems with their account or has anyone used it and had problems with their thebox account?

thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my question so I can figure out what decision I should make.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
hi UKtorrent, i don't think it is a problem, normally under faq's or rules it should tell you what clients are ok or could also join chat on that tracker and ask there
i am sure there will be more users that will help you more! good luck, ps, i am using xirvik and have 0.8.6/0.12.6 version installed

Instead of downgrading, i would recommend getting the tracker to approve the new client. After all, it IS a stable version with no reports of supporting the opposite. All private trackers should have added that client by now.

thebox seems like a dumb tracker to me. stuck in the past... even underground gamer allows the new rtorrent, even though the tracker focuses on the past xD