Seedbox Tutorials Direct file transfer from box to box using torrents

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
Moving data between two servers with FTP without downloading it to your local computer first is called an FXP transfer.
For you to be able to transfer data this way, FXP mode must be enabled on both servers — the server you are transferring to and the one you are transferring from
Use FTPRush it works for me on most of my boxs ie: feral, boxslots, evoboxes
http://www.wftpserver.com/

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
BPM, followed your stepped guide and got what I wanted done on a test run in as far as moving/transferring.

Works great to move from box to box. The only thing I was hoping to do with your way, was to then upload the original .tor file, put it in 'stopped' mode, make a force recheck (since I now have the same original files on the new seedbox), and hopefully then the newly transferred files would act as the original and show the original tracker files as being at 100% dloaded. This did not work however and I don't know why.

The reason I want to do this is simple. Keep seeding through the original tracker (from the new box) without in effect having to download the same files twice from the source, which if I did would affect my ratio negatively when trying to continue to seed a few 100gigs of files.

Can anyone offer up a workaround based on BPM's method please?

---------- Post added July 30th, 2013 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was July 29th, 2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

Come up with one method I think: copy over the transferred files into the original 'stopped' mode folders, force recheck becomes 100% and so can switch on seeding. Just not sure if the tracker will think I am breaking a rule of double seeding for double ratio lol.

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.