Free Seedboxes Santrex seedbox GA part 2 1 week

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
I wanna say thanks to balauru one more time for give`me the seedbox first week

For me was verry helpful, I buffer a few accounts...total: over 200 gb uploaded(and I have some time to do more upload)

And for the next reciver of the seedbox use it wisely (I have make a few stupid things)

rep added to balauru

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Thank you raresh for your opinion m8:)

Tomorrow i will decide but as i said in the first post the winner will get the seedbox on sunday:) evening when raresh expires:)

It is gona be a tough decision again and i hope people won't hate me in the end:)

hey amigo, another act of genorosity off a guy who doesnt have much money, a true member of T-I, rep not given as ive loved you up too many times:p

hey, maybe it`s not so late for me to get into this race. i want to say to Balauru: good job, you`re indeed one of the many`s that are making dreams come true. Soon I`ll see ya in the Schuwe`s tail :p. I know that lately i wasn`t so active due to some personal reasons, but I`ll be back with new forces :D lol I need this seedbox for ... aaa, dhaaa I don`t know.. seeding some torrents ? boosting some of my ratio`s ?? :p

I really want this seedbox because there are many high level trackers which the seeding there is really difficult. With this seedbox, I would more easily get invites to share to fellow T-I members. Some trackers inlclude, Bitme, Bitmetv, What, waffles
thanks for considering

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.