Korlátlan Meghívók Torrent Oldalakra PassThePopcorn (PTP) Official Recruitment Thread

Effective immediately:
There is no further recruitment between our 2 Communities. PTP will not ban anyone that sticks to the rules of PTP, meaning that if you were recruited via this thread you will not be banned unless you break PTP rules

edited by SB do not remove

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

Hi boot,

Thanks for asking. No need to send it to me again. Just got home from work a little while ago, but I'll try to go through all the requests I've gotten thus far within the next 24 hours.

good tracker -- but you need to seed to stay active
You mean in order not to be disabled for inactivity? Nope, just need to login at least once every 3 months.

Or do you mean to keep your ratio up? As that's pretty much the definition of any ratio based tracker ;) But we're actually really easy to keep a good ratio on as long as you are seeding. You get bonus points for seeding. There is tons of contest freeleech. Requests with bounties. User run contest for bonus points. Etc etc. No seedbox is required. We have members who are managing to keep up their ratios just fine even with a 60KiB/s upload speed.