Seedbox Discussions Has anyone tried Bytesized seedboxes?

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
http://bytesized-hosting.com/

I'm thinking of trying them out but their offers seem a bit too good to be true so I don't know what to think.
I wish to know details about the speed (overall/max) of both the UI and upload/download. I'm interested especially in the 1Gbps plan. How good is it in comparison with a Xirvik semidedi, for example, if you tried both.

Thanks

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Xirvik is considerably better in terms of speed.
Although somtimes you can get quite good bursts of up to 10mb/s down and 3-5 up. Hardly ever happened for me though.

I have a bytesized seedbox. I tried both the Lunch Box and the Gourmet Box. Everything's good except that the speeds could be better. They have a lot of users on each box so it gets quite crowded. For example on each box there's up to 16 users and each user gets a slice. If the box is working correctly I get 12 MB/s up on the 1GBps if its acting funny, then it can be much slower.

Let me know if you have any questions that I can answer for you.

12MB/s on the 1Gbps plan? That's kinda poor. It's not worth the difference of money over a Xirvik semidedi for just 2MB more imo. I guess I expected such answers knowing that they put up so many people on one server. Thanks for the replies, I'm sticking with Xirvik

Hi all,
I have a snack box (50 Gb, 100Mbits, 10$). It's pretty good for my usage, the speeds are good but I cannot compare with others... For example, I download a full wii games (4.3 Gb) in 12 minutes with TL. The upload depends on the torrents you have. For me it's between 1 and 2 MB/s, the max was around 9 MB/s
The support is excellent through IRC.

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.