Seedbox Discussions Very Low Power Home Seedbox?

I want to run a small/low power seedbox from home. Any real heavy lifting will be done by my hosted seedbox. I just want something real simple and rock solid. The quieter/lower power the better. Here are a couple ideas I've come up with, but I am open to suggestions/advice.

1) Pogo-plug with Archlinux and 1TB USB drive (the cheapest option ~$25 plus drive, but has the least amount of ram)

2) MK808 with android or ubuntu and 1TB USB drive (probably the lowest power but have to use wifi or usb ethernet)

3) Celeron847 based mini-itx build with 90W picopsu and 2TB sata drive (allows expansion but also the most power)

4) RaspberryPi with ubuntu and 1TB USB (only advantage over pogo would be the more ram)

5) Router running DD-WRT and transmission (I could never get it working on my WL-520gu, but maybe try another model?)

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
I guess no one else is interested in the topic but I decided on the MK808 running Ubuntu and a 32GB flash USB formatted to EXT2. I mostly download ebooks so I rarely have more that 10 gigs going before I meet all my seeding requirements. I figure for $45, its faster and more flexible than any router option, has more memory/cpu than a Pi, smaller and lower power than a celeron box, and adds more memory,power, flexibility than Pogoplug. I am still concerned about the use of wifi, but worst case scenario I can get a usb ethernet adapter. I plan on having this run 24/7 and then sync with my NAS whenever it spins up for jobs/regular syncs. I'll post up a little guide with my findings when I get stuff rolling. I'm still open to suggestions, thanks.

Make sure you use a power supply that doesn't eat up a lot of electricity since that will be your major monthly cost. I had an old system with a huge power supply (to power a high end gpu) that I was using for a media server + seedbox but ended up going with a vps and shutting my home seedbox down.