Name: VarsBox
Speed: 100 Mbps
Support: Good
GUI: User installed (detailed explanations available for installing uTorrent, rtorrent and Transmission)
Speed of GUI: User installed
Package: VPS Small (250GB HDD, 350 MB RAM)
Price: $35/month (or $10/week)
Overall rating: 7/10

Caveat: Waffles.fm can?t be used. The tracker has banned the IP block of VarsBox's host, thus no seeding to Waffles is possible from this seedbox.

This is a VPS with a default install customized for torrenting needs. The control panel for managing the VPS is http://solusvm.com/ and comes in handy when you have to reboot or reinstall the OS.

Overall I was happy with it, but it's not a good bet if you live in Europe, their VPS are situated in the United States, so connections from Europe are a bit slow (especially for retrieving your stuff via FTP). I guess this is not a problem for North American people.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Speed: 100 Mbps
Support: N/A
GUI: User installed (detailed explanations available for installing uTorrent, rtorrent and Transmission)
Speed of GUI: User installed
Package: VPS Large (500 GBGB HDD, 500 MB RAM (1GB Burst))
Price: $45/month (or $13/week)
Overall rating: 7/10

Setup is instant!

Speed: 1Gbps
Support: N/A
GUI: self-install
Speed of GUI: very fast(in usa)
Package: Small gigabit
Price: $45/month (or $13/week)
Overall rating: 10/10

I love this seedbox!! i can easily sit a download at atleast 20MB/s and peak at 33MB/s... I have peaked upload at 27MB/s and average around 18MB/s

The package comes with a 210gb HDD and 1.25gb RAM. The server is in Texas and is very fast!

setup is instant and you install the rutorrent(which is really easy)

I would recommend this box to anyone!

I highly recommend VarsBox. Speeds are very fast, you get full access through SSH so you can install whatever you like and Vars himself is very quick to reply to any e-mails and extremely helpful.

i tried out this seedbox provider and unfortunately it wasnt for me. The service was brilliant and the support was top notch. i liked everything about this seedbox except for the speeds. this was only because i am in europe. this would be great for anyone in the US etc