Free Seedboxes Valentines Day Giveaway - 3 Gamestuff Boxes for 1 MONTH each!

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
Hi freu0047, thanks for making this awesome giveaway
I want to apply for this seedbox
First of all, let's see my speed test, as you can see, the speed is very poor, and it costs me about 27$ to use this sh*t a month because I don't have any other choices
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1149360447.png
I made a seedbox request (Link: http://www.torrent-invites.com/requests/94573-seedbox-2-weeks.html) and I hope that you can be the one who filled that request
I have just joined BitMe a few weeks ago, but I can't download anything from home because the upload speed is .......:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Also, I want to buffer my account on Waffles and iPlay. Here's some ratio proof:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1394/iplayd.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8243/wafflesy.jpg
A BitMe ratio proof is being PMed to you at the moment
Why can't I get my own seedbox ? I'm 16 and it's not allowed to have a credit card in my country, and if I asked my mom for a seedbox, well, she would kill me instantly :crying: :crying: :crying:
I registered in 2009 but RL stuffs and tons of exams keep me away from torrenting for nearly 1 year :confused1: . I have just came back to T-I and I'm trying my best to contribute to this community :). So, can you give me a chance to prove this?
Show me some loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :001_tt1: :001_tt1: :001_tt1: :001_tt1: :001_tt1:. Valentine is coming ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Hey freu0047, First of all Thanks for this Awesome Valentines Giveaway :)
And sorry I got late posting in this thread, I was busy preparing my application for this thread... Haha, just kidding, I hoped to look like I very sincerely taking days to prepare my application...

Now jokes apart, I would love to get hold of this opportunity... Will use a seedbox for 1st time and try uploading stuff to trackers, and as everyone else says, so that I gain rewards which might be helpful for the community. :)

And also The seedbox would provide me a buffer for at least a year considering my bandwidth.

And just to inform you, I will be active on HD trackers most (or all) of the time on that seedbox, as I rarely use General trackers. Trackers would be HD-T, TTG, BHD, HDR, etc. Not a member of HDB/CHD :( - so not them

And another reason, which everybody keeps to tell and which suits me too... I'm still a student and cant afford a seedbox myself; and my parents wont allow for it.

Thanks again for this great opportunity. Be my Valentine. :D

Regards
Mr Cool Boy

Hi, would like to apply for one of your boxes. The reason is that I never had my own box, never bought one for myself and all my GA`s were rewards from seedboxes that i received in GA`s. What I took, I turned back to TI.

Speedtest: removedhttp://www.speedtest.net/result/1154663543.png

SeedBox

I really feel I deserve one of the seedboxes because I have been a very generous person throughout my lifetime and I feel that I deserve something back; furthermore, I live in a community where a large amount of the population are becoming needy. Recently, my father has lost his job so we cut down on almost everything we used to pay for such as texting, mobile internet, and cable. Now, my internet has been reduced to AT&T which gives me 40kB/s upload speed. I was going buy a seedbox but because of the job loss that my father encountered, there will be no chance of that occurring. I’ve only recently joined this community so I don’t have much to offer but I really hope that I may receive a seedbox. As for why you should make good intentions, being a good Samaritan has always been a part of the lessons that I have been taught by my parents. I hope I get one of the seedboxes!

Staff edit: please upload only edited images and only in allowed image hosts.
Read the Rules to see which are those.

My Ratio Proof: Removed

I really feel I deserve one of the seedboxes because I have been a very generous person throughout my lifetime and I feel that I deserve something back; furthermore, I live in a community where a large amount of the population are becoming needy. Recently, my father has lost his job so we cut down on almost everything we used to pay for such as texting, mobile internet, and cable. Now, my internet has been reduced to AT&T which gives me 40kB/s upload speed. I was going buy a seedbox but because of the job loss that my father encountered, there will be no chance of that occurring. I’ve only recently joined this community so I don’t have much to offer but I really hope that I may receive a seedbox. As for why you should make good intentions, being a good Samaritan has always been a part of the lessons that I have been taught by my parents. I hope I get one of the seedboxes!

My Ratio Proof:
plz edit your ratio proof, it shows your username

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.