Free Seedboxes Valentines Day Giveaway - 3 Gamestuff Boxes for 1 MONTH each!

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
1 Week. Lets see more apps! MOAR APPS! Comeon this is a seedbox for AN ENTIRE MONTH!

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!

Hi thanks for the opportunity first of all
well i in need of a seedbox right now my ratio at SCC is about .5 with about 17GB downloaded(PM you proofs if asked), and also my ratio at iplay is harsh. I have little amounts of downloads from bitme and music-vids, but have been failing to use the accounts since maximum speed that i get from my connection is about 30kbps. Also I am just a few GB's away to be a power user on some trackers.

I would also like to use it buffer my sct and GFT acounts

I will not use it on publice or semipublice trackers and will follow the rules you have put in place.I'm very poor to buy a seedbox...I don't have an account on Paypal...

Thanks for considering.Love is my passion so you can give a seedbox for my girlfriend.

Wow, freu, thank you for this :D It sure is nice of you, and i promise you I will love you forever if i win :) (don't get me wrong, i would still love you if someone else need the boxes more then me :p)

I will just answer to your "quesitons" ;)

- A good, realistic reason why you deserve this SB.
Hmm. I guess i can be deserving this of two reasons, because i am in need of it and/or i have been a good member here. I will get back to why i need it later, but for the "good member" part, I am VIP, very active in the IRC, helping everyone i can in help section, even though Morph and a few others are responds almost b4 the question is asked every time. Even though my iGiver isn't too high, I have given away some pretty decent invites that I am proud of, and with this seedbox, i might make it to hall of fame ;) I always try to make helpful posts and threads, and 869 reputation points, which makes me the 172th most repped member on TI (on page 6 when memberlist is sorted by most repped)

- Show me why you need it. Proofs with FREU0047 in the search bar. If you have a buffer in the 100's of gigabytes don't bother.
Okay, i know you didn't want speedtests, but i can say that i upload at 20 kb/s with my home connection. I am, however, a smart and reasonable guy, so i don't have any too poor ratios. I will use this seedbox to upload stuff and to make it to PU. I am in the process of ripping and uploading all my CD's (which is quite a lot) to a few different trackers. But I am don't think its very smart doing so with this connection, as i will most likely only seed one copy, then others with decent connections will take over the seeding. So, to sum up, i need to to make PU and above on different trackers, and build a buffer while uploading music (ofc uploading with a seedbox would help me ALOT towards PU on some trackers)

- Ask yourself, "Why can't I get my own seedbox." If its a reasonable answer include it in your response.
The reason why i dont have a seedbox anymore, is just because I am broke. I dont have a job ( I am currently 17 years old) and all my money are gone.. I even have to beg for money from my parents to have enough to eat. (seriosly.) And since i have homeworks to over my head, I dont have time for a job either. This is, however, going to change when I am done with the school where i go now. (is it called secondary maybe?) Then i will have good enough grades to study with the army and earn 70000$ a year. Then you have my word that i will have a better seedbox GA then you have now. YOU HAVE MY WORD!

I need to be very careful with what i show of proofs here, but you can PM me for better (and unedited) proofs if you think the rest of my app is good enough.

http://i.imgur.com/YCTIx.png
http://i.imgur.com/HCglU.png
http://i.imgur.com/8NBhC.png
http://i.imgur.com/91Ugm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Npugr.jpg
EDIT: Yeah, the proofs dont work, but if you like the rest of my app, pm me, and i will give em to you. But i can explain them:
I am on ITs, Pedros and What, and have almost no upload because of my bad speed. But i have uploaded two perfect FLAC's to what, and have a lot of cd's to rip. I only hope that i will have a seedbox when i upload the rest, so i will get some upload credits for it.
I also have the ratio 0.7 on revTT. All in all, with a seedbox, i will maybe be able to give out some invites for these trackers, and also my inviter at revTT will get his invite back.

Hmmm, wierd, i am having problems with the links. It only works when i copy the url into the address bar. You should try that too, if you have problems seeing them.

- You make a coherent backed up point in clear, understandable English.
Well, i have proven to you that i rip music (but still not too much 'cause of my connection)
Aaaaand, i would like to believe that my English is understandable :p

- Must be able to convince me of good intentions.
Hmmm... Well, i for sure would do anything to not get my account here banned or warned, cause i have made a lot of good friends here, and reasonable stats. And i have talked with you on the IRC too, so you may know me a little bit from before :)

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.