Free Seedboxes Valentines Day Giveaway - 3 Gamestuff Boxes for 1 MONTH each!

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
Alright guys, as we all know - valentines day is approaching quickly.
Since I am having a fortunate year love wise, I thought I'd spread what I can with all of you.

I have 3 boxes here are there stats:

I will pay for one month of EACH of these boxes. The winner will recieve the l337 slot and the two runner ups will get the Noob slots.

I will be giving away 1 Gamestuff l337 box.
Intel Core2Duo
300GB HDD
1GB DDR3 RAM
Unlimited Download/5TB Upload Bandwidth*
1 IP Address
100Mbps Connection Up/Down

And 2 Noob Boxes.
Intel Celeron D/215/220 1.2 GHz
50GB HDD
512MB DDR2 RAM
Unlimited Download/3TB Upload Bandwidth*
1 IP Address
100Mbps Connection Up/Down

*Upload bandwidth only counts to OVH - outside OVH network traffic. For many of your trackers, this will count as internal traffic, as a high percent of seedboxes are in OVH network.

The winner will be announced on Valentines 14th & receive their login information as soon as possible. (Slots will be ordered 2 days ahead of time and are generally set up within 72 hours)

Everyone is welcome to apply for the boxes, but the longer you have been at T-I and the higher % you are the better.

I don't have a specific criterion on what I am looking for, but here are some places you should start:

- A good, realistic reason why you deserve this SB.
- Show me why you need it. Proofs with FREU0047 in the search bar. If you have a buffer in the 100's of gigabytes don't bother.
- Ask yourself, "Why can't I get my own seedbox." If its a reasonable answer include it in your response.

You will have a higher chance of winning if:
- You make a coherent backed up point in clear, understandable English.
- You are a long time member that has given much to this community.
- Must be able to convince me of good intentions.

Just going, "hey, my internet sucks" - is not good enough.

Goodluck,

Freu0047

EDIT: ALL THREE BOXES HAVE BEEN ORDERED! The L33t plan is going to be ready on monday, there may be a slight delay on the noob plans though.

I have also begun judging all the applications.
Factors thats well increase chances of winning:
-Effort in Application
-iGivers
-Time on site
-IRC Activity
-Proofs
-Slow Upload

And sadly, if you have recently won a SB for a week or longer, I will have to disqualify you just so I can spread the love. :)

EDIT2:

CONGRATULATIONS TO NEQUILIUS!!! Winner for one month of the l337 box!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MAJORNIL!! Winner for one month of the N00b box!
CONGRATULATIONS TO TYRIAN!! Winner for one month of the N00b box!

My internet connection is decent so I'm sure there are more deserving parties for your giveaway, however I'd still like to congratulate you on your generosity and fortunate year in love life :]

Ans)

Well, I need this seedbox to buffer up my ratio on torrentleech. Since I have a very slow uploading speed (450Kbps) so it is not enough to cater for torrents on TL, because within few minutes there are hundreds of seeders. I cannot buy a seedbox at the moment, probably because I recently bought Dead Space 2 and Blackops (50+60$), so I am kinda bankrupt at the moment :p .
Secondly, I just gave over 4 TL invites in this community, you can check my recent threads.

Proofs:
http://i52.tinypic.com/6nt40i.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/10xxzbp.png

hi freu0047 .. happy valentines day to you mat , i want to win this because i applied many times here and no one here consider me .. i don't know why maybe my language is not good to convince them .. i'm from Sudan .. Africa center we do not have a good internet like you guys , each of you i think he didn't need a seed box like me .. I've account for a long times that i need to improve their ratio's like bitme tive i download their over 50 GiB and i can't to fix my ratio their to download more Tv series... i hope that if you let me in bro .. thanks for your GA

1.my provider is give miserable speeds for very high prices, check out:http://www.speedtest.net/result/1102360537.png

2.Why choose me?
survive on private trackers with that upload speed is almost impossible (specialy on trackers without freeleech torrents or bonus points.... like TL)
so I will be greatfull if you give me box to buffer my ratio so then i can downloading without concern to be banned, then i just respect the rule seed 72 h - that I can do
And with seedbox I can get some invites to add them to my GA

3.Trackers
i will use box on this trackers: TL, IPT,
and some trackers i just get into: HDME,TranceTraffic,
Since the box have 50GB and 150GB storage I will probable use them more for this trackers i just got in then TL, IPT... ... so I can expand my giveaway with more trackers
Whoever you choose, in my name, thanks for sharing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHgvWBXNZmw]YouTube - Happy Valentine's Day - Married With Children - Al Bundy[/ame]

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.