Seedbox Discussions Tal0ne premium vs 1 gbps shared

+1 for me as well. I signed up tonight and got the SuperBOX as I don't need 2+TB of space. This shared box has been pumping out 100-113MB/s all evening. For the price, you can't beat it considering it's in the Evoswitch DC.
Thats pretty impressive. I'm guessing you're an uploader? I haven't seen those speeds consistently yet. Mine usually lingers around 12-15 MB/sec and bursts around 60-70MB/sec.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Thats pretty impressive. I'm guessing you're an uploader? I haven't seen those speeds consistently yet. Mine usually lingers around 12-15 MB/sec and bursts around 60-70MB/sec.
Nope, not an uploader, just a freeleech whore haha. The box gives different results. Sometimes it's 30-40 MB/s, sometimes it's 100. It all depends on where the seeder is.

Nope, not an uploader, just a freeleech whore haha. The box gives different results. Sometimes it's 30-40 MB/s, sometimes it's 100. It all depends on where the seeder is.
Which tracker are you getting those speeds on? Ive downloaded multiple fresh freeleech packs from IPT and haven't seen that kind of speed.

I also grab from IPT, sometimes I see 50mb/s and sometimes I see over 100mb/s it just depends on the torrent and how many people grab it