Seedbox Discussions Tal0ne premium vs 1 gbps shared

So right now Im on the Hardcore plan + 750 gb hard drive and I can't really complain. It comes out to 46.53 EUR a month which isnt bad for 2.2 tb of storage and a shared gbit link. But I was looking at their premium seedboxes and their monster box has 3TBs of storage and a full duplex 1 gbps connection for 37 EUR per month. And my hardcore box is shared between 6 (or up to) and the premium seems to only be shared between 4 users.

Can anyone who has had experience with either or both of these boxes (or something in the same range of plans) help me out?

Thanks

I have the superbox in the premium which is full duplex and shared with 4 people and I get incredible speeds which has 1350GB and its 24 euro, I used to use the 1gbit shared boxes and I can vouch the premiums out perform them plus you get deluge.

I have the superbox in the premium which is full duplex and shared with 4 people and I get incredible speeds which has 1350GB and its 24 euro, I used to use the 1gbit shared boxes and I can vouch the premiums out perform them plus you get deluge.
They actually gave me a trial on one of the premiums and I gotta say I'm impressed. Once my trial runs out I'm getting the MonsterBox. If anyone from tal0ne is reading this, I just want to say thank you for your excellent customer service and dedication!

They actually gave me a trial on one of the premiums and I gotta say I'm impressed. Once my trial runs out I'm getting the MonsterBox. If anyone from tal0ne is reading this, I just want to say thank you for your excellent customer service and dedication!
+1 from me, their trial policy & customer service are 2nd to none.

+1 for me as well. I signed up tonight and got the SuperBOX as I don't need 2+TB of space. This shared box has been pumping out 100-113MB/s all evening. For the price, you can't beat it considering it's in the Evoswitch DC.