Seedbox Discussions Tal0ne.co.uk Wicked servers

Check out there new boxes bro https://tal0ne.co.uk/premium-seedboxes.php

vps packages are good, but I never used mine to its full capability, mainly because I'm a rubbish at installing stuff etc. it is nice to have your own resources though. For a general torrenter the shared packages are more than enough.

I have to throw my kudos in for Wicked Servers.

Did a bit of research before picking one of the many seedbox companies out there. I'm running the Chameleon plan, dedicated IP, gigabit with unlimited bandwidth. I tell you, this box smokes. This box on a nicely seeded file (any of the better private trackers), will get me a 1.5 gig file in under 3 seconds. If only I could get it down from there to my PC at that kinda speed.

The connection to that box makes my 250mbit home connection look simply weak.

As for your comment, any box that you can get on Gbit with fewer users is certainly going to boost your speed.

Only thing I find limiting on mine is the space. 600gigs I'm finding kind of restrictive. May have to bite the bullet and go hardcore in the future...

ISEPIC

try living with a 10mbit home connection.....once I move back to the city in a few months I plan to get a faster connection again.

On the boxes the premium are awesome, I am on month 2 of my superbox now and speeds are still incredible.