Seed szerver Bemutatók Tal0ne.co.uk reviews (Wicked Servers)

Hawkeye Review

Name: tal0ne.co.uk HawkEyeLeech Dedicated Server
Speed: 1 Gigabit
Storage: 4 TB
Support: 10/10
GUI: rTorrent/rutorrent
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: HawkEyeLeech
Price: ?53.15
Datacenter: Smart-DC (Netherlands)
BandwidthL 25 TB (additional TB's can be purchased)
Overall rating: 10/10

Throughout my time with Tal0ne I've tried a lot of their services and always found them to be excellent. Although I found each of their services to be excellent, I always found myself looking for the something with more speed
more space and more features. I started with a 1 gbps shared slot which was awesome. Performed as advertized abd the support I received for this box made it clear that I was going to continue giving these guys my business.
Next I got a premium seedbox, essentially the same deal as the normal 1 gbps box but with some extra bells and whistles.. and two torrent clients + openVPN + rapidleech (never learned how to use that tbh) + etc. Excellent
value. IMO, this would be my go to recommendation for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable shared slot.

Eventually I got interested in a dedicated or VPS. I chose the dedicated managed server over the VPS because a 1 gbit pipe to myself seemed pretty awesome. Although since I chose the Smart-DC data center it came with a cap
instead of a 1 gbit burstable (x mbps guarenteed). And lets face it 25 TB per month is a very generous data cap.

So now to the actual write up of the box. I ordered it and it came in within the specified time frame. Everything was set up nicely and they even got plex up and running for me. As someone who also has a kimsufi, the set up
was nice and well worth the extra cost. My box has been performing beautifully. I can reliably get speeds of 80 mb/s up in rutorrent if I get a peer in the same data cetner. And as always the support is stellar and the
staff are a group of hard working passionate folks who go above and beyond my expectations. You really feel like you matter as a customer to them.. they communicate with you on a personal level and I have received nothing
short of masterful support every time I open a ticket.. and I open a lot of tickets. This review may start to ramble now but if you're thinking of getting a dedicated server with these guys I can recommend just about any product
they have for sale. So, cheers guys!

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Great review Steve.
If i recall my very first box with Tal0ne was a ViaSeed (OVH) dedicated with awesome speeds. Then on hearing that Online and Evo both had superior speeds to OVH i set on a similar path to yourself looking for the ultimate speed.
Now Im full circle in my desire for automation with SickRage, CouchPotato, Plex and then bringing the files home to my 40TB media server. I would happily sacrifice all the speed in the world for something that reliably does this. The Plex Media Server Boxee range does it all, 5 days without a single episode being missed on my 30ish currently running shows and yet I can still hit 80 up on a single torrent. :playful: and all for around 20 euros a month.

Great review Steve.
If i recall my very first box with Tal0ne was a ViaSeed (OVH) dedicated with awesome speeds. Then on hearing that Online and Evo both had superior speeds to OVH i set on a similar path to yourself looking for the ultimate speed.
Now Im full circle in my desire for automation with SickRage, CouchPotato, Plex and then bringing the files home to my 40TB media server. I would happily sacrifice all the speed in the world for something that reliably does this. The Plex Media Server Boxee range does it all, 5 days without a single episode being missed on my 30ish currently running shows and yet I can still hit 80 up on a single torrent. :playful: and all for around 20 euros a month.
If I could offer a suggestion -- nzbdrone (sonarr) https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/torrents-ready-for-testing/1684 has recently implemented torrent support into their main branch. I think you'd be surprised by how much better the organization is. I originally started with news groups and sickbeard, but then nzbdrone came along and was able to do everything sickbeard was able to do but with a better implementation and an infinitely better UI.

If I could offer a suggestion -- nzbdrone (sonarr) https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/torrents-ready-for-testing/1684 has recently implemented torrent support into their main branch. I think you'd be surprised by how much better the organization is. I originally started with news groups and sickbeard, but then nzbdrone came along and was able to do everything sickbeard was able to do but with a better implementation and an infinitely better UI.

Interesting. I had a look at NZB Drone on YouTube some time back. I was quite impressed with the interface at the time. As you mention it seemed a much less complicated interface compared with SickRage. I may have to investigate further. Thanks for the heads up.

You should be able to.They made an announcement a few days ago.

They did some internal changes so they had to cancel current subscriptions. If you want automated billing apparently you have to manually pay and then subscribe again.