Seed szerver Bemutatók Tal0ne.co.uk reviews (Wicked Servers)

If this had gone un-noticed, they would have kept the payment without question. .
What part you don't understand from their announcement on their website?

Any over-payments are automatically added to your account credit by system
And the following information from their Knowledgebase:

I seem to have paid twice, what happened?

This can happen if you paid an invoice twice, like for example once manually and once automatically via a subscription you chose to start with PayPal on a previous invoice. If you choose the subscription option on any invoice you are entering an agreement with PayPal for them to charge you the same amount each month until you cancel it with Paypal. These funds are used to pay your generated invoices each month and renew your service.

Don't worry though, If you manually pay one of these invoices before or after the subscription the over-payment is automatically added to your account as "credit" which can then in-turn be used to purchase services or is automatically used to pay any generated invoices. Please note though that your PayPal subscription will continue until you decide to cancel it so if you're in credit with us you could temporarily suspend your subscription and use the credit for next renewal and when you're ready re-activate it.

You can view you credit at any time via the client area on right hand side under the "Account Statistics" block. You can also add to this credit if you wish by using the "Add Funds" option in the "Account Information" block. If you do not see these options click the "Home" link in the navigation area above.

Usually all payments like Subscriptions, Renewals, Credit etc are non-refundable unless we cannot provide the service, However if would like the over-payment refunded please contact billing department via support ticket within 24 hours and we will arrange it for you.
I have been with them for such a long time and I know that these guys are honest.

@http://www.torrent-invites.com/member.php?u=159294 - They did not correct their mistake willingly, it had to be forced out of them. If this had gone un-noticed, they would have kept the payment without question. The word 'subscription' does not appear anywhere in my invoices from Tal0ne.

I just wish they would give the option or choosing to go with either a subscription or to pay manually. Instead, they force you into a subscription for a shared slot and then tell you to cancel it if you want to pay monthly. It just bewilders me that they choose to do it in that fashion. Suffice to say, I have moved on to another service and it's working well. The billing is how I want it. The loyalists can continue to bash if they choose, that's the attitude of any forum.

Out of curiosity.Paypal never notified you by email that an automated payment had been set up? That is their standard practice from my experience over the last few years.