Seed szerver Bemutatók Tal0ne.co.uk reviews (Wicked Servers)

[MENTION=231048]soulfire[/MENTION] I really wish you and your family well x

With regards to the recharging for your service business - come on man most companies do this, I could name a few but it's not my style and I don't like finger pointing at people, and how they run their business. I bought a seedbox from these guys and the announcement was clearly visible upon purchase, it's no one's fault you got rebilled apart from your own.

Man I am so glad I don't own a business, I could not put up with people trying to blame me for them not paying attention to clear signs/announcements, and I think they was mighty kind in giving you a refund, because I would not have. You should be applauding them for fixing your mistake rather than bashing them.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
[MENTION=231048]soulfire[/MENTION] I really wish you and your family well x

With regards to the recharging for your service business - come on man most companies do this, I could name a few but it's not my style and I don't like finger pointing at people, and how they run their business. I bought a seedbox from these guys and the announcement was clearly visible upon purchase, it's no one's fault you got rebilled apart from your own.

Man I am so glad I don't own a business, I could not put up with people trying to blame me for them not paying attention to clear signs/announcements, and I think they was mighty kind in giving you a refund, because I would not have. You should be applauding them for fixing your mistake rather than bashing them.
I agree and it is posted on there site in multiple place and they send out reminder emails, what more can you ask for from a company?
[MENTION=231048]soulfire[/MENTION] I wish your family all best and healthy future

Here is where the shady side of the story begins. They claim that they send invoices out to customers when the service is due up for payment. This is true, as I did receive one and paid manually via credit card on the 22nd. However, they DO NOT tell the customer that their checkout system is programmed to sell you their services as a subscription when you choose PayPal. A few days later, PayPal pulls a transaction on the 26th, the due date. A few days ago, they cancelled all subscriptions as per an 'update'. I think what really happened is the customers were being auto-billed for their services without them knowing about it. They discovered the boo-boo and terminated all accidental subscriptions. After a lengthy debate with their support staff, they claim that it is the customers responsibility to cancel the subscription. Well guess what guys, your checkout system doesn't give me the option of paying manually or subscribing through PayPal - it automatically chooses it to be a subscription! I didn't even bother to continue on the debate with them and requested a cancellation of all services.

In all, they finally owned up to the problem and issued the refund of the overpayment and refunded the transaction from the 22nd. They did try to kiss-up at the end, but I'm done with them as a customer.

Another update: They agreed to let me use the slot for the remainder of the month, but nope, they removed the slot the same evening. This company doesn't live up to their word.

One of the few lessons to be learned in retail is; Never argue with the customer.
I would be interested to hear more about this issue with the billing. The same happened to me and when I queried it I got the near exact same response.

@http://www.torrent-invites.com/member.php?u=159294 - They did not correct their mistake willingly, it had to be forced out of them. If this had gone un-noticed, they would have kept the payment without question. The word 'subscription' does not appear anywhere in my invoices from Tal0ne.

I just wish they would give the option or choosing to go with either a subscription or to pay manually. Instead, they force you into a subscription for a shared slot and then tell you to cancel it if you want to pay monthly. It just bewilders me that they choose to do it in that fashion. Suffice to say, I have moved on to another service and it's working well. The billing is how I want it. The loyalists can continue to bash if they choose, that's the attitude of any forum.

@http://www.torrent-invites.com/member.php?u=159294 - They did not correct their mistake willingly, it had to be forced out of them. If this had gone un-noticed, they would have kept the payment without question. The word 'subscription' does not appear anywhere in my invoices from Tal0ne.

I just wish they would give the option or choosing to go with either a subscription or to pay manually. Instead, they force you into a subscription for a shared slot and then tell you to cancel it if you want to pay monthly. It just bewilders me that they choose to do it in that fashion. Suffice to say, I have moved on to another service and it's working well. The billing is how I want it. The loyalists can continue to bash if they choose, that's the attitude of any forum.

Ok, im just going to call bullshit on this. You're trying to paint a picture that is miles away from reality. They've had a NOTICE about automatic payments for a long time on the main control panel page. When you go to paypal to pay you have to authorize a subscription.. it just doesn't magically appear. Their support staff is beyond helpful and I'm having a hard time believing a lot of what you're shoveling.