Name: superseeder.eu
Speed: 100mbps
Support: 10/10
GUI: rutorrent
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: dvash4 root + sudo rights
Price: 48 ?
Overall rating: 10/10

Normally I setup my stuff myself but It was preconfigured, so no problems to solve :p
I've paid for sudo rights to install some personal stuff for different purposes . I think when you say that you need program xy(and dont have sudo) you can ask the support and they will install it in to time.

Setup:
Ask via livechat if the dvash4 was available and got a quick response. It was, and after a little chat with MrG.A I got the login details after 30 min.

Performance:
Runs smooth and stable. Only had to restart it myself one or two of times because of some changes to the system.

Support:
To be honest....no need so far. I can only rate a little ticket chat with MrG.A about some plan switching. If all goes as planed I would give a 10/10

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Speed: 1000mbps/500mbps
Support: 11/10
Package: VPS 900, Plex, SAB, etc
Price: $45 USD

I can't say anything but wonderful things about their support. MrG always got back to me within 3-5 minutes with every single ticket. He also walked me through peering issues, explained quite a few things very thoroughly, etc.

Very fast setup, did all of my custom installs, and had it all ready in literally less than 30 minutes for a custom box.

If you want service, look no further. I've had a half-dozen providers, and I've never had service like this.

Speed: 1GBPS
Support: 10/10
Package: Nectar
Price: $27

I purchased a dedicated server from super seeder and have to say it was an amazing dedi, speeds were very consistent always get above 50MB/S download and hit around 15MB/S Upload, although I never utilised upload that much, I am sure speeds can go much higher, they also offer unlimited bandwith and for this price I don't think you can get a dedicated with 500GB space. Their support has been fantastic I can expect a reply in 30min to 1 hour for a ticket to be responded to. I will highly recommend superseeder.eu, I am currently trying out their VPS 450GB as well, will write a review on that after 1 month of usage.

great and can you confirm if the hdd is ssd?
To tell you the truth I never really bothered much about it being ssd or not, I think it is, I forgot to check it as I have changed my plan, not sure now, I am sure MrG.A can help you with this question. Send him a pm.