Seed szerver Bemutatók superseeder.eu

Did you guys rename the dedicated server packages? I don't see the SSU1 anymore and the closest thing to it seems to be the Arava1 (But with more RAM and no-limit 300 Mbps).

If you did rename the packages... A post describing the new ones and comparing them to the old would be great because they seem to be better than before, seeing as most of the new dedicated boxes are Intel Xeon based whereas only the 1 Gbps package was carrying Intel Xeon before the renaming/switch :D

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Did you guys rename the dedicated server packages? I don't see the SSU1 anymore and the closest thing to it seems to be the Arava1 (But with more RAM and no-limit 300 Mbps).

If you did rename the packages... A post describing the new ones and comparing them to the old would be great because they seem to be better than before, seeing as most of the new dedicated boxes are Intel Xeon based whereas only the 1 Gbps package was carrying Intel Xeon before the renaming/switch :D
no.part of what you see , are differ new plans
no change.simply , differ providers and DC's.
some are new thus we started offer new services like Arava / Arava1 / Arava2 etc ..

No, part of what you see are different new plans.

No changes, simply different providers and DCs.
Some are new thus we started offering new services like Arava / Arava1 / Arava2 etc ..
Hmm, interesting.

Thanks for clarifying this :)

(I actually thought it was Moore's law kicking in xD )

Name: superseeder.eu
Speed: 100mbps
Support: 11/10
GUI: rutorrent
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: mSS dedi
Price: ?14.76
Overall rating: 10/10

Having used various seedboxes from various providers before, I can honestly say that this is easily the best seedbox provider I've ever used.

Setup:
Took about 15 minutes for the seedbox to become live, worked out of the box with no troubles or difficulties.

Performance:
Exactly as advertised, 100mbps connection, highest I've seen thus far is 11.2MB/s upload and 11.6MB/s download, which is some very respectable real-world speeds indeed. The box at no point feels like it cannot provide that speed either as i'm seeing those speeds far too often for it to be struggling for bandwidth.

The GUI feels pretty fast with only minimal delay, and is certainly one of the quicker GUIs.

Support:
This is one of the key reasons why I have zero intention of switching. Their support is just unbelievable. I've only had to contact their support twice over two months, and in both occasions the speed and quality of the support was second to none. On one occasion rtorrent had had a hiccup and crashed. From the point of submitting the ticket, in 4 minutes flat their support had: read my ticket, fixed both problems i was having, responded to say it had been fixed, and had time to tell me there was also a shortcut to quickly fix it if it goes down again. In four minutes. It is simply crazy how fast their support is.

Value for Money:
In my experience it's pretty hard to find a good reliable seedbox provider for the lower end dedis. (Particularly a cheap but good 100mbps dedi can be very difficult to find.) Superseeder's dedis however do fit the bill. They provide exactly what they advertise with no overselling and their support is just outstanding. The fact that their seedboxes are also for a very competitive price just makes them phenomenal providers and one I intend to stick with for a very long time indeed.

Name: superseeder.eu
Speed: 1GBPS

Support: 11/10
GUI: rutorrent
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Package: ARAVA DEDI
Price: 52.50€
Overall rating: 10/10

Really good team
I recommend