Vendor's Trials SlickWebHost.net - 5 Start-Seed Seedboxes Trials - 3 days

Hello T-I members,

We are starting a series of seedbox trials in order to test our new plans. For start we will offer 5 Start-Seed boxes for 3 days, visit our website for full details about this plan.

Disk space: 300 GB
Connection: 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: unmetered
Unlimited torrents
VPS container
Dedicated IP

Requirements:

- make sure you follow the rules that apply to this vendor's trials section
- you need to write a review of the seedbox, in the SlickWebHost.net Review Thread in maximum 24h after seedbox termination
- you need to provide me an iGiver
- reply in this thread with the reason you want a seedbox, and a prtscr with the tracker where you have ratio problems
- PM me with your email address so I can create your account, without this you cannot have the seedbox

I will update the main post when the limit of 5 seedboxes is reached.

For any questions, either write them in this thread, PM me or contact me at support @ slickwebhost.net

Thank you.

LE: Seedbox trial limit reached, The lucky users are http://www.torrent-invites.com/star.pngKiLL4LoVe, xxLovesxx, Olivier1980, http://www.torrent-invites.com/star.pngReload and lollypop1. Case closed.
More seedboxes may be available soon, watch this thread!

Mod Edit - Do not post your email address, PM it.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
i want to apply i have many trackers which needs some good ratio my isp speed is limited to 5 mb only so its not helping

Hi,

I'm new to Torrent-Invites but i need to apply to that. I'm searching for a Seedbox because e need to increase my Ratio in some trackers (my Internet connection sucks). If i like this trial i will buy for sure. I will write of course a review.

Kind Regards