Vendor's Trials SeedRoots SeedBox Trial

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.
Hey. I would really like a trial if you are still giving them out. I have used many seedboxes before, but not recently because all my ratios have been excellent until now. Now I need to boost some of them again, and I'm not sure which seedbox provider I should use.

I would greatly appreciate a trial, and I promise to make a review after the trial is completed.

Figyelem! Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on! Kattints a képre!

Szexuális ragadozók az nCore-on!
Hi! I'm looking at subscribing to a seedbox and would love to take your's out for a spin! I heard about you from TI ;)
If you need a ratio just let me know. I will provide a review the day after my service expires or earlier.

I am a current seedbox subscriber and have been for over 2 years. I have recently strongly consider switching providers and would to trial your service if you will allow.

I'm currently looking for cheaper alternative to my current seedbox which is 100mbps / 1tb storage / dedicated line.

I don't need as much space the speed 100mbps speed is fine and don't mind sharing a link so would love to test the FTP speeds and if it meets expectations and the price is right you will have a long term customer.

Thanks

I'm currently in the market for a seedbox, but before I pull the trigger I'd love a trial to see that I'm making a good choice. This is my first time hearing of you, and my first seed box, I am looking to be a long term customer, however. Let me know if you are still offering trials thanks.

Status
Limitált ideig lereagálható téma! Már nem fogad további válaszokat.