I have been with them over a week now and so far it's going good [SH6 plan]. No complains on the speed especially on fresh torrents which sometimes burst over 100MB/s and avg around 10-20MB/s easily. Like necr0 mentioned, it is very easy to hit the monthly cap :). Another thing I wish they provide is dedicated IP addon.

Currently on the SH8 plan 7.00 euro monthly. Man i gotta say, this is some awesome seedbox. When downloading a 50 gig file, the D/L speed was constantly around 175-225 MB/s. But what impresses me the most was the sFTP download speed.

https://imageshack.com/i/n75k66j

10/10 definitely recommended.

Personally I'm having good speed with torrent, but when I download from FTP (with SSL) I can have max speed (of my home connection) only during the morning. During the afternoon and evening I can download EACH file at 50Kb/s (and if I download with cuteFTP with segmented files I download at 50-60Kb/s EACH segment).
I don't know if Seedhost limits my speed on purpose or it is my ISP fault (it just sounds strange that my downloads go at exactly 1Mbits each, the speed seedhost limit their connection after the 2TB/mounth cap.

P.S. I'm with SH8 XL plan