Not yet, still searching, currently testing out seedmybox 10gbps package which has bandwith limit too, but in seedhost.eu they limit your ftp speed as well once you hit the quota. I have yet to test that out on seedmybox, all the unlimited plans are a bit more expensive.
yeah i would like to go with some thing unlimited but seeing as im only meeting the quota about a week before renewal and the price is so good i think ill stick with it.

the problem with unltd is that the boxes are abused big time and you wont still cross 15tb box in shared gbit but in seedhost since bandwidth is limited not every user will be an uploader so at time some incredible speeds are achievable resulting in bandwidth being exhausted. IVe used their 7-10E boxes and each time got 100MBps upload on fresh torrents.

the problem with unltd is that the boxes are abused big time and you wont still cross 15tb box in shared gbit but in seedhost since bandwidth is limited not every user will be an uploader so at time some incredible speeds are achievable resulting in bandwidth being exhausted. IVe used their 7-10E boxes and each time got 100MBps upload on fresh torrents.
I have always gotten high speeds on their shared, I don't think users are abusing.

I got 3 boxes all shared....

I have nothing even slightly negetive to say about the speeds, service or pricing. super duper provider... #1 in the present market if you ask me.